For anything not related to Speeduino, but still about car/bike/boat/engines etc
By daChurchPcGuy
We exchanged a few emails, I sent pictures, and it's very similar but not a clone.

I contacted the vendor and asked for a price on the other system they sell, but minus the ECU. They quoted me $139 for that. It looks like a better system for small scooters since it doesn't require a fuel pump. I can use Speeduino to control it.
By PSIG
daChurchPcGuy wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:57 pm... It looks like a better system for small scooters since it doesn't require a fuel pump.
How does it get the fuel from the tank to the engine and pressurize it for injection? I thought I saw a pump/regulator assembly in their parts layout?

David
By daChurchPcGuy
PSIG wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:40 am
daChurchPcGuy wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:57 pm... It looks like a better system for small scooters since it doesn't require a fuel pump.
How does it get the fuel from the tank to the engine and pressurize it for injection? I thought I saw a pump/regulator assembly in their parts layout?

David
This is the other system with no pump:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Fai-gy6 ... 0.0.foBICx
By daChurchPcGuy
I'm hoping it's a piezo injector. I need to compare the two systems side by side to determine how much power they require. If I can get by without upgrading the scooter charging system that would be great.
By NickZ
thats the old Megatune software, it is a open source free software. It doesn't need a signature from the controller to work.
By plazomat
@daChurchPcGuy

I was wondering if they ever mentioned how much horsepower they could support with there system not just engine size?

Plazomat
By ostand
@daChurchPcGuy
Hi there,
Could You share a copy of EFITune (MegaTune) that is working with this MotoEFI ECU?
I have bought that kit from:
https://world.taobao.com/item/360191283 ... 29beoCWVTK
via yoybuy.com agent, but i didn't get CD or links to software.
Version which i downloaded from www.motoefi.com\EFI displays an error on startup:
"Controller code version does not match signature in MicroSquirt-II.ini
Expected "MS2 Rev 1.3800" (found in ini file)
Recived "MSII Rev 2.88000" (from controler)
Table corruption may occur, this is usually a very serious problem."
By JHolland
Did you get this system running? I bought a similar system a while back but then had to go away on business for a year.
I was under the impression that the ECUs were based on the Freescale small engine development board, what processor does it use?
By noisymime
FWIW in advance... Please don't post or link to any unauthorised software for these units here. They are obviously running an unlicensed version of the MS2 firmware and I do not condone copyright violations on the forum, be it for Speeduino or other units.
Ignition Angle doubled?

I just erased the flash, went back to 2023-10, cre[…]

Doesn't look like you can edit posts? Correct. […]

BMW E23 M30B28

Don't forget, you can always fall-back to the &[…]

The basetunes were on so old version that they did[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?