For any other general hardware. Can be OEM parts (Eg Coils, injectors etc) or anything more specific.
Hi all,
i hope i am posting this in the correct area.
I am trying to source the correct settings for as above mentioned BOSCH fuel Injectors.
They are a GREYISH/WHITE colour and have the part number 02 80155811 on them.
They are high impedance injectors, i am led to believe they are around 378 cc/min at 43.5 psi.
For now, i have just entered the default settings as per the Speeduino users manual, but it would be nice to put the correct data into the software and load it into the ECU.
I have searched so many sites looking for relevant information, however, most of them seem to contradict each other.
I even contacted Bosch here in Australia, sadly they don't have or use the same data formats, etc that we tend to use when setting up software for aftermarket ECU's.
I am also a brand new beginner to the world of Speeduino so i am very unfamiliar with the type of data the Speeduino software uses to drive the injectors.
I am used to inputting a Minimum Effective Pulse Width, then filling in an Injector Short Pulse Width Adder Table, and then finally an Injector Dead Time Table.
Sorry for the long-winded post, but if anyone could help out i sure would appreciate it.
I can't believe i am having this much of an issue sourcing the info.
Thanks in advance Kind Regards
Dave.
As different systems and hardware will affect the injector latency and fuel delivery, I suggest entering rough numbers to get it running and rough-tuned for stability. At that point, you should (even with some "good" values) run-test it for actual latency and voltage compensations. This can be with specific tests and calculations, or adjustment by hand for equalizing AFRs.

Anyway, I find those injectors are estimated at 380cc/min (36.2 lb·hr) at 3bar (43.5 psig); or 440cc/min (41.8 lb·hr) at 4bar (58 psig). On pure gasoline/petrol, they should support roughly 370-425hp in a typical V6 (assumed power adder). No latency values that I trust, so back to my last suggestion. ;)
Rather than seek reliable or perfect numbers, I often go one of two paths; the first being to test them for approximate flow. You can do this many ways, but entails injecting at a given pressure for a given time into a measured container. The results are close enough to get it running, and then use logged data to zero them in. The other is to try whatever numbers you have, and run it if it starts. If no-start, analyze if the issue is excessively rich or lean, and adjust until it does run and again use the data to zero-in.

Even with "good" numbers, on first-start I'm ready on the Req_fuel setting to herd it in the right direction to stay running, as it is rarely spot-on. Variations in fuel pressure, injector tolerances, ECM corrections, etc, mean it's never quite right anyway. Just get it running, and go from there. ;)
Here is something that I found and saved from another forum several years ago.
At the time I was setting up a 454 chevy with a Weiand blower and using 12 of these injectors on top of the blower. It worked very well considering some of the issues we had with the rest of the combination. The data originally came from a stock GM computer but you should be able to interpolate.
Attachments
(11 KiB) Downloaded 554 times

I must have misunderstood what "after few[…]

I've been away from playing cars for a few weeks, […]

I uploaded logs and last tune and dyno plots look[…]

Hi, I am trying to assign Signed values to the x-a[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?