For any other general hardware. Can be OEM parts (Eg Coils, injectors etc) or anything more specific.
By rick h
Hi, just ordered a NO2C and will be fitting it to a Honda FJS600 that has a 12 tooth crank and 3 tooth cam wheel.
The cam wheel is attached to the exhaust cam (as per pic) but isn't evenly spaced, not sure of the degrees?
Q. is it easier to cut off 2 of the lobes on the cam wheel making it a 1 tooth, or is there a way to tell Tuner Studio/Speeduino the parameters?
TIA
Rick
Attachments
honda fjs600 cam.jpg
honda fjs600 cam.jpg (54.64 KiB) Viewed 12275 times
By Chris Wolfson
There sure is a way to do that in software, but as far as I know this is not possible in Speeduino.

In your case I would remove about 10mm of two opposing fingers, that way you do not throw balance out. This should do the job. Also, you may weld on the missing mm, if you convert back for some reason.
By rick h
Chris Wolfson wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 12:44 pm There sure is a way to do that in software, but as far as I know this is not possible in Speeduino.

In your case I would remove about 10mm of two opposing fingers, that way you do not throw balance out. This should do the job. Also, you may weld on the missing mm, if you convert back for some reason.
Cheers Chris, that would seem to be the best & easiest way out. It would have been nice to keep all three. I think it'd help with the resolution.
By Chris Wolfson
No, the resolution is made at the crank. You do not win anything with more fingers at the cam! The cam trigger will only start the count of 2 revolutions cam signals, so the engine knows No. 1 cylinder is in the compression stroke.
That way the engine is "synchronized" . In theory you only need to read that once, when the engine starts. In practice every time the cam passes the sensor, this is checked/ renewed. Ask some software guy. Anyway, 1 finger is the best you can give Speeduino.

Hi, I am trying to assign Signed values to the x-a[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

New version 202305 don't fix the issue. Now after[…]

blitzbox

I've finally figured out why MAP and Lambda weren'[…]

Hello, I bring news!! Let me tell you that after […]

Still can't find what you're looking for?