For any other general hardware. Can be OEM parts (Eg Coils, injectors etc) or anything more specific.
By turboedge
I stumbled across a V6 coil pack on eBay that was cheap and for a late model car. It made me wonder if it had igniters in it. So I did some research and it looks like the answer is YES. If you look here: http://www.turbobuick.com/threads/silve ... ck.421691/ you will find where a company has made an adapter to convert the GM triple deuce coil setup to LS coils, and this particular guy used it to drive one of the coil packs I saw. Looks like they were used on the 3.5 and 3.9 liter OHV V6s GM had from 05-10 or so and also on the late model 4.3 up to maybe 2014. Unfortunately I have not found the pin-out for the coil pack yet, but I'm still looking.

So two pieces of good news: 6 cylinder coil pack with integrated igniter, and since it uses LS style plug wire connectors a source for longer LS coil wires.
By turboedge
So that pic was upside down :roll: . So with it right side up left to right: A-C are ECU signal, D is ECU ground, E is ground, F is 12V and should have a 15 amp fuse according to the diagram. The diagram does not show which signal goes to which coil, but that should be fairly simple to determine. The ACDelco part is D599A. Rockauto has them for between $28 and $84. And on eBay I saw as low as $15.
By PSIG
Great detective work. Image So, since LS coils vary widely in performance, with some types nothing to scream about, and others kick butt, etc. — any idea where these sit in that range? Any advantages to singles or pairs other than package mounting (which is definitely cool :) )?

David
By toddTR6
Hello,

I purchased one of these before finding out what the pinout is of the pack. :roll:

Now that I have it, I have searched on the web but not found any info other than what is above.

Has any one figured out which pin drives which coil?
By berthfield
toddTR6 wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:31 pm Hello,

I purchased one of these before finding out what the pinout is of the pack. :roll:

Now that I have it, I have searched on the web but not found any info other than what is above.

Has any one figured out which pin drives which coil?
I have never had to wire one of these, however, from the description given in the thread I would think the pinout is as follows.
s-l500.png
s-l500.png (201.02 KiB) Viewed 13723 times

It looks like you have a fuel supply issue. readin[…]

Will this have an updated version about this featu[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

I did the fix, but it's not work. I put my setti[…]

Perhaps some different points and pictures. Instr[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?