For any pieces of hardware directly related to Speeduino (ie Boards, components etc)
By edc_atl
JosephHedden wrote:Do you have any of the ground issue boards left? If so could I get a couple shipped to the US?
Yes I have a few and yes we are in the US. Contact us at info@edcatl.com
By JosephHedden
edc_atl wrote:
JosephHedden wrote:Do you have any of the ground issue boards left? If so could I get a couple shipped to the US?
edc_atl is all out now, noisymime do you have any?
By noisymime
JosephHedden wrote:
edc_atl wrote:
Yep. Postage from Aus is about $15 USD, but you can have as many as you want in that. Shoot me a pm with your details.
By edc_atl
JosephHedden wrote:
edc_atl wrote:
Actually no, I have three of the old ones left and 22 of the new ones as of this morning.

Problem was shipping charge of $12.00 seemed too expensive for him and my son cut him off. Kid over reacts sometimes but he always means well!
By JosephHedden
actually all I did was ask why it was so much? And now since noisymime has responded it seems even worse since it is only $3 more from Austrailia, which is 9,577 miles in a straight line.

The following is the email:

"The boards are not heavy at 5oz, but they have an odd size.
We shipped the last of them yesterday.
With kind regards,

Juan Blanco

Electrical Engineering Manager/Owner

jblanco@edcatl.com

info@edcatl.com

www.edcatl.com

(404) 434-7623

------ Original Message ------

To: "juan blanco" <edc_atl@bellsouth.net>

Sent: 12/17/2015 7:48:27 AM

Subject: Re: Free 'bad' v0.3.2 boards

Those must be some heavy pieces? Why is it so much to ship?

Joe
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Wednesday, December 16, 2015 7:35 PM
To: Joseph Hedden
Subject: Re: Free 'bad' v0.3.2 boards

it will be about $12.00 to your zip code.

------ Original Message ------

To: "info@edcatl.com" <info@edcatl.com>

Sent: 12/16/2015 6:44:46 PM

Subject: Free 'bad' v0.3.2 boards

I would like to get a couple of these boards just need to know shipping to 61520.

Joe Hedden"
By edc_atl
I apologize since I was not really involved in the email trace. We only have one personal box (which is mine) and everyone uses it when required. And since everyone is over worked due to the upgrade taking longer that predicted, it might cause a bit of negative reaction.

Perhaps this should explain better since this is the service we use for all. Sometimes I can send a package to England cheaper than California so from below, the $12.00 charge was correct.

But just send the address in and I will send them out to you free of charge.
Juan Blanco
Attachments
delivery.png
delivery.png (5.54 KiB) Viewed 6471 times
By evo_lucian
edc_atl wrote:I apologize since I was not really involved in the email trace. We only have one personal box (which is mine) and everyone uses it when required. And since everyone is over worked due to the upgrade taking longer that predicted, it might cause a bit of negative reaction.

Perhaps this should explain better since this is the service we use for all. Sometimes I can send a package to England cheaper than California so from below, the $12.00 charge was correct.

Juan Blanco
perhaps you can use small flat rate box instead of the medium as it would cut shipping cost by about $5. The small boxes still measure 8-5/8" x 5-3/8" x 1-5/8" so they can fit a couple PCB with ease.
By edc_atl
evo_lucian wrote:
edc_atl wrote:I apologize since I was not really involved in the email trace. We only have one personal box (which is mine) and everyone uses it when required. And since everyone is over worked due to the upgrade taking longer that predicted, it might cause a bit of negative reaction.

Juan Blanco
perhaps you can use small flat rate box instead of the medium as it would cut shipping cost by about $5. The small boxes still measure 8-5/8" x 5-3/8" x 1-5/8" so they can fit a couple PCB with ease.
We have not had a good experience with the little USPS box. They always arrive like a truck ran over them since they are mostly empty. :lol:
Ignition Angle doubled?

I just erased the flash, went back to 2023-10, cre[…]

Doesn't look like you can edit posts? Correct. […]

BMW E23 M30B28

Don't forget, you can always fall-back to the &[…]

The basetunes were on so old version that they did[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?