For any pieces of hardware directly related to Speeduino (ie Boards, components etc)
By ker0
If anyone is interested, I have about 10 v0.4 boards with no ground plane. You pay shipping, board is free
By evolwun
ker0 wrote:If anyone is interested, I have about 10 v0.4 boards with no ground plane. You pay shipping, board is free
Where are you located? How does the lack of ground plane effect them?
By noisymime
evolwun wrote:
ker0 wrote:If anyone is interested, I have about 10 v0.4 boards with no ground plane. You pay shipping, board is free
Where are you located? How does the lack of ground plane effect them?
No ground plane means it won't work.

Theoretically this can be repaired by hand, but its laborious and time consuming. I've got a stack of these as well from a dud order but they're really not worth my time fixing (I'm using them as practice boards to teach my son how to solder :lol: )
By evolwun
noisymime wrote:No ground plane means it won't work.)
That is what I thought, but I wanted to make sure. Thanks. If the shipping is in the US (or cheap), I would take a couple to use as mock-up boards. I am going to try to fit them inside a BMW ecu box.
By SteveBlakely
Hi, any more dud boards left noisymime?

I'm after 2 or 3 but also want to order the correct working board too. Is it best to do this via the speeduino store or PM?

Postage will be to New Zealand.

Cheers
Steve.
By noisymime
SteveBlakely wrote:Hi, any more dud boards left noisymime?

I'm after 2 or 3 but also want to order the correct working board too. Is it best to do this via the speeduino store or PM?

Postage will be to New Zealand.
Yeah no problems. If you put in an order through the Speeduino store, I'll throw in a few of the bad boards.
By SteveBlakely
Just put an order in for a 0.3 board.
Will be much easier than breadboarding and gerber-boarding my prototype's...

Cheers
Steve.
By klotzy_550
noisymime wrote:
evolwun wrote:
(I'm using them as practice boards to teach my son how to solder :lol: )
I didn't realize you had children! Mad props for work, life, and hobby balance!

you could set 'skip revolutions' to 3, then it wou[…]

Hi, I am trying to assign Signed values to the x-a[…]

blitzbox

I've finally figured out why MAP and Lambda weren'[…]

Hello, I bring news!! Let me tell you that after […]

Still can't find what you're looking for?