For any discussion not specifically related to your project
By Tomcer
Hi, so i want to build Arduino/ESP based ECU. My question is if i could use fuel map only with rpm, throttle position and engine temp? For rpm sensor I have to use original analog sensir that i converted to digital using OPamp. I just don't know how to create effective fuel map using just a code. If someone has a good starting code, so I don't have to study all the code, to modify it for my needs, I would appreciate it.
By LAV1000
Tomcer wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 9:21 pm Hi, so i want to build Arduino/ESP based ECU. My question is if i could use fuel map only with rpm, throttle position and engine temp? For rpm sensor I have to use original analog sensir that i converted to digital using OPamp. I just don't know how to create effective fuel map using just a code. If someone has a good starting code, so I don't have to study all the code, to modify it for my needs, I would appreciate it.
You also need an air temperature sensor, cold air is denser then hot air and your fuelneeds need to be adapted to it.

Don't understand your "code" question.
All Arduino based Speeduino's run Tuner Studio for adapting the settings, it is the atmega chip and the speeduino code together which makes it possible to run Tuner Studio.

Had it running for a short period again. Same as […]

Ok, here is the first version of the adapter plate[…]

Ignition Angle doubled?

don't load your old tune in case it is corrupted[…]

Yes, totally wrong setting. Slight noise in TPS ca[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?