For any discussion not specifically related to your project
By Dalenutbrown
Hi, I have been working at adding addition inputs to my v03.6 boards. I have a handmade board duplicating the circuits for both tps/o2 circuits to be used with pressure sensors and copies of the ait circuit for temp sensors.
The circuits seem to be working as the pressure sensors work for oil/fuel if using the built in options in the newest firmware.
When using the custom channel wizard/editor for say example an additional temp sensor before my intercooler, I get the get a reading of 512 or so using a gm ait sensor. The value changes if you warm it up (even though it lowers the number and the gauge moves lower. Nothing I do in the simple or advanced changes the number other than just warming the sensor.
It acts like the formulas are not being used.
If I go to advanced and even just put in a static number or in my case (auxin_gauge2 / 2)and verify that it is a good formula it still does not change the output.
The number seems to always be the exact number I assume the arduino calculates for the voltage input.
I tried updating to the newest firmware and version of tuner studio with no joy.
I am using tunerstudio ultra licensed.
Dale

http://i.imgur.com/jcGk3A4.gif

Always going to be one, I have completed 3 convers[…]

Do i have to do something in arduino software ? i […]

STM32 development

Not yet, I have been too busy to look into it but […]

Still can't find what you're looking for?