For any discussion not specifically related to your project
Kindly Requesting Help!

Im trying to fit a UA4C to Alfa Romeo 156 1.6 Twin Spark. CF2
Its using Subaru TT1 Waste Spark Coil for ignition.
I'm stuck with trigger settings. I try to count the teeth on back of the crankshaft ( where original Crank Sensor is) and found its very difficult to access.
On UA4C I added VR Conditioner ( Do I really Need it?)
Please anyone got details about the teeth count/ ATDC /Trigger Speed type.
Thank you.
You must have the trigger wheel configuration, and type of sensor, and sensor polarity, at a minimum. If the link is correct and it's 60-2, the sensor is VR, and wired correctly to Speeduino (+) and (-), you should see rpm when cranking.

To set it up, verify the sensor polarity. Remove the sensor and stick it to something iron or steel. Use a meter to find the two terminals or wires that have resistance between them (±500-1500 ohms) not open or dead short. Those are your signal wires. With meter attached set at low volts, pull the sensor off the iron object. You should see a small negative voltage pulse. If not, reverse the meter probes and try again. When you see the negative pulse, wire to Speeduino with the red probed wire to (+) and black meter probe wire to (-) inputs.

Estimate your Trigger Angle and enter into TunerStudio (TS). If you cannot estimate your TA, remove your fuel pump fuse, remove the spark plugs (zip-tie them together for grounding each other and to the block) and connect a timing light to #1 plug wire. Verify you still have power to the coil(s) and your TS Spark settings are good. Spin the engine. Your RPM should register, spark plugs should spark, and the timing light should flash. Look for your timing mark.

If the light is flashing but you don't see your timing mark, shift the Trigger Angle in TS 90° and try again, repeat until you see it. Make smaller adjustment until it matches the cranking timing in TS. You're done. Clean-up, replace fuse and plugs, and get everything else ready for first-firing. After first-start and while warming-up, recheck timing with the light and re-adjust to match timing as-necessary. 8-)

Hi, I am trying to assign Signed values to the x-a[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

New version 202305 don't fix the issue. Now after[…]

blitzbox

I've finally figured out why MAP and Lambda weren'[…]

Hello, I bring news!! Let me tell you that after […]

Still can't find what you're looking for?