8V -> 2.33 ms
9V -> 1.93 ms
10V -> 1.62 ms
11V -> 1.39 ms
12V -> 1.20 ms
13V -> 1.05 ms
14V -> 0.92 ms
15V -> 0.82 ms

I have a pressure regulator of 3.5 bar so the efficiency of the injectors increases to 405cc/min? How to calculate for speeduino the characteristic from this data, what do I have?
By Slydit
do you have the 4 bar data?
youll need the 4 bar ccs per minute value then get the average of the two for your required fuel calculation.

split the difference between the two sets of dead tines then set your dead time to 1.0ms and then use the voltage correction table to get the true dead times... eg enter 163 for 1.63ms or 85 for 0.85ms etc on your voltage correction table
By PSIG
Dead time (latency) is not a linear response, and is an important value for tuning and tune stability. You can get "closer" by calculating averages (if you can find the data), but will have to test running latency to find the correct values anyway. I suggest a search for testing latency (dead time), and just do that in the first place. This is obviously true when running injectors without any data available.

Corrections to flow estimates in the Req_fuel calculator are accomplished with manipulations of the Req_fuel and VE Table values once running and all real-world factors are in-play in real-time. Again, a search is suggested for determining corrections to Req_fuel and scaling the VE values.

Had it running for a short period again. Same as […]

Ok, here is the first version of the adapter plate[…]

Ignition Angle doubled?

don't load your old tune in case it is corrupted[…]

Yes, totally wrong setting. Slight noise in TPS ca[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?