For any discussion not specifically related to your project
By jackscr
Yeah it seems like something is heat soaking, agreed...
maybe the VR is more spiky than when cold will try aggressive filter setting.... OH or maybe the hall sensor... that is the only sensor that is not connected on the old ecu as it is running batch injection.... can't really use composite log to see as it runs when ever it wants...(common problem in TS)... I can't run batch without rewiring the injectors... can I run semi seq with the cam sensor disconnected and the injectors as they are?
By jackscr
Ok tried semi-seq with cam disconnected and it seemed to run better...
Anyway made a composite log and I guess it looks ok ..excepts for those yellow gap lines that are always there and haven't really figured them out...
Attachments
(96.46 KiB) Downloaded 144 times
Untitled.png
Untitled.png (94.26 KiB) Viewed 4505 times
By PSIG
Please respond to requests. Please stop with the screen shots until you post the actual files. The tune file (*.msq), plus the composite log, plus a tooth log would be helpful for us to help you better. All the standard files for any help request. You may not be aware — but we shouldn't have to explain — that we can run all the files simultaneously and correlate data to help identify issues.
By jackscr
PSIG wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:45 pm Please respond to requests. Please stop with the screen shots until you post the actual files. The tune file (*.msq), plus the composite log, plus a tooth log would be helpful for us to help you better. All the standard files for any help request. You may not be aware — but we shouldn't have to explain — that we can run all the files simultaneously and correlate data to help identify issues.
Take it easy... Above the picture with the composite log is the actual log for you to download.... I'll post the tooth log aswell here even though that looks the same as always... and the tune was posted earlier... I will repost it here again..
Attachments
(80.97 KiB) Downloaded 144 times
(23.22 KiB) Downloaded 144 times
By PSIG
Thank you! I see an issue at 111287.83s in your composite log, but no correlation in your tooth log. Please post a run log, hopefully containing the hiccup or when sync is lost. Perhaps there are more clues there that can tie it together.

Note this is not directly related to your enleanment, and others have addressed some possible causes already, but the run log would help to confirm that as well (or not).
By jackscr
PSIG wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:59 am Thank you! I see an issue at 111287.83s in your composite log, but no correlation in your tooth log. Please post a run log, hopefully containing the hiccup or when sync is lost. Perhaps there are more clues there that can tie it together.

Note this is not directly related to your enleanment, and others have addressed some possible causes already, but the run log would help to confirm that as well (or not).
Well that is the thing there is no syncloss...ever... I mean the previous run logs I posted are representative of it running badly and no syncloss was present...
And actually in the beginning I would agree that this is not directly related to the enleanment but now it is running worse and breaking up like its synclossing all the time or an injector is just not being actuated and causing the hiccup and consequent lean value .
Attachments
(828.37 KiB) Downloaded 132 times
By jackscr
OK so I can eliminate the heat soak as after starting today from dead cold after a short time it started missing and acting like it's got no fuel at some injection events.
You can see in the log that it started and ran fine at 14AFR (on target) rpm stable ...and then suddenly the rpm started to get unstable and the engine was missing a beat .... I lower the AFR to 11.4 and everything stabilized.... I cannot explain this...if there was a triggering problem it should stay even with lower AFR right?
In the log you can see a lean spike at 150.709 and than it stabilized but the rpm did not and 16sec later the AFR went crazy...

Attached the run log, tooth log, and composite log of this run.
Attachments
(2.61 MiB) Downloaded 130 times
(75.82 KiB) Downloaded 138 times
(46.7 KiB) Downloaded 139 times

I rewired a few grounds and tested the TPS and rel[…]

Thanks, car runs great now !!! Going to drift even[…]

sauver moteur v8

bonsoir je m appel jean marie et j habite en Franc[…]

Ignition Angle doubled?

I just erased the flash, went back to 2023-10, cre[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?