For any discussion not specifically related to your project
By dangparker
Dumb newbie question, but... does anyone know the Baro and MAP sensors used on UA4C? I've looked everywhere and can't seem to find it

Need to enter it into Tunerstudio

Thanks much in advance!
Daniel
By Trevor Getty
Hi daniel I literally had the same issue as you, and ive not the greatest eye sight, so being asked to read the smallest print in the world wasn't a solution ( or at least an easy one. ).

So I have bought a small zoom usb camera for looking inside cyclinder heads while they are on the car, either way it worked fine. This would be useful for others - and definately useful on the UA4C information page, I dont know if this will change in the future but I might push a PR adding some of this info.

Its saves other people asking the same things again and again.
I also needed the pin out list, to know which pin the onboard BARO was connected to,which isn't on the connections.pdf - its deep in the schematics.

Your answers for pressure sensors are:
MAP - MPXH76400A or MPX6400 in the dropdown in TS. (pin a0)
BARO - MPXH6115A or MPXH6115 in the dropdown in TS. (pin a7)

You may also wish to refer to here for all the other pin outs you require when setting up the UA4C in TS as not all pins are linked by default for the boards as I assume there are diferrent UA4C boards and combinations - this one is for seaFox.

https://github.com/noisymime/speeduino/ ... wKoA#L1838
Attachments
map-sensors-ua4c.png
map-sensors-ua4c.png (418.65 KiB) Viewed 2051 times
By theonewithin
All UA4C boards are the same and use the same pinout...

Depending on which revision you have will change what features are there or not.

Which you would have to speak with whoever you purchased the board from or check the schematic.

There is also a BOM available for the UA4C on Weavers GitHub you can check for what parts are used along with the full schematics and everything you could ever need.

Let me give more context. I'm trying to replace t[…]

Sorry, i just realized one thing: The 25 degrees […]

Hi y'all, I want to add a new 3-D table for Inj[…]

Yes as mentioned its 114 degrees, most older (rece[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?