For any discussion not specifically related to your project
This has driven me nuts for days maybe longer...running speeduino 202103 firmware on a custom sheild, trying to add an auxillary input channel to display voltage on A7. Using AUX Input 0.

It would seem that the only way speedy reports the voltages or possibly even measures the voltages is to have A3 enabled and read into any other Aux gauge.

As a work around I have A3 enabled into AUX Input 15, and then using A7 as intended.

Tried many combinations of Analog Ax into AUX Input XX and the only one that seems to help me is A3 into any Aux input.

Am I going nuts? Is this a known bug or something corrupt in my setups?..tried 2 diff ECU same design same problemo.

I assume someone else out there is using this feature but didn't seem much using search in this forum.

Plaz
theonewithin wrote:You can't use an input that is already in use for something else.

You will need to change the pinout so the pin is not in use for MAP then you can use it for whatever you need.
Hi,

That is not my issue - seems that I cannot get A7 to be read into AuxXX without having A3 read into another AuxXX..

Thanks for any advice you guys may have...wonder if Josh has any clues?

Plaz

Will this have an updated version about this featu[…]

See my earlier post . The Base Tune sets t[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

I did the fix, but it's not work. I put my setti[…]

Perhaps some different points and pictures. Instr[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?