For any discussion not specifically related to your project
By Tomarse
I am wiring up my car.

Is it possible to test the speeduino output signals via tunerstudio?

I have wired up a boost solenoid, and a PWM idle valve but cannot seem to find any method for testing these. Is it possible to test these somehow via tunerstudio before I try starting the car?
I'd like to try an ensure that they work before I try and use them! (I can physically look at the IAC and blow through the boost solenoid it I could trigger them somehow)

I have enable hardware testing in the project properties - which gave me an extra menu via which I can check injectors and ignition outputs but I cannot see the other outputs on this page.

I have been able to test all my sensor inputs and my trigger input, test the injectors and ignition as above and test my cooling fan output by changing the trigger temp. It would be nice to tick off the IAC and the boost controller too!
By Tomarse
theonewithin wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:35 pm No unless you use something like ardustim to simulate a running engine and then change other sensors to get it to do what you want.
That's a shame! It would make it much easier if you could test everything like this.
By ric355
Tomarse wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:53 am
theonewithin wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:35 pm No unless you use something like ardustim to simulate a running engine and then change other sensors to get it to do what you want.
That's a shame! It would make it much easier if you could test everything like this.
There's a point where you just have to get on with it and then troubleshoot on the vehicle. You're there. Get on with it :D

My main concern currently is the fuel pump priming[…]

blitzbox

12v is unusual. You could probe it using 5v and se[…]

Hello to everyone! I am starting this thread beca[…]

STM32 development

Do you mean the "full clean" com[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?