For any discussion not specifically related to your project
By turbonetics
Hello
Yesterday I have installed VAG coils on my benz m103,with speeduino 0.4.3,but I can't get it to work properly.Engine starts really hard and misfires. I have read something about VAG coils need some stronger spark signal to work as it should. Any ideas about this problem?

By LPG2CV
You may get a better response if you don't open separate topics. Its best to post on your main topic as readers can see more history of what you have done so far. Make it easy for people to help you. :)

Did it work ok before you changed the coils?

I've read to much dwell can be an issue with some vag coils. :)
By turbonetics
LPG2CV wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:44 pm You may get a better response if you don't open separate topics. Its best to post on your main topic as readers can see more history of what you have done so far. Make it easy for people to help you. :)

Did it work ok before you changed the coils?

I've read to much dwell can be an issue with some vag coils. :)
Yes it worked well with edis 6 coil, I will try different resistor.
By GhjEng
Hi guys, I have also done a VAG replacement on my BMW m50b25 engine... but I’m crapping myself to turn the key and burn the coils... please can you confirm if you used “going high” or “going low” for your spark settings? Also, if you have dwell times to share that would be great too. Thanks
By pani
Going low.
2.6 ms running
3.0 ms cranking
Check your grounds. Pin 4 grounds to head. Pin 2 grounds to ECU ground.

15V dwell compensation 2,3ms
12V dwell compensation 2,6ms
10V dwell compensation 2,8ms

Always going to be one, I have completed 3 convers[…]

Do i have to do something in arduino software ? i […]

STM32 development

Not yet, I have been too busy to look into it but […]

Hola a todos Actualizo!!! Me es grato comunicaros[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?