Help with building your Speeduino, installing it, getting it to run etc.
Hello to everyone!
I am starting this thread because I need some help to figure out what I need to do make everything work properly.

So far the setup i chose to run consists in:

GSXR1000 K4 Throttle bodies:
I chose them for a couple of reasons:
- Injectors and fuel rails already made and installed, no adaptations required
- Throttle body diameter is the same as the intake ports
- TPS Sensor Already mounted, so no need to fabricate anything odd to make it work
- Vacuum lines already present, so i can pipe them directly to the MAP sensor

I figured it would be best to run a dual wheel setup, and i plan on modifying the dizzy to get a cam signal and adding a 36-1/60-2 crank trigger wheel as soon as i can design and laser cut one.

As far as ignition goes, i plan on using COP with VW Polo or Fiat Panda coils(as they are cheap around here in italy), so i can get sequential ignition working.

For the intake manifold, I have already modeled the adapter and will 3D print it in CarbonFiber-Nylon. I already printed a prototype in ABS to check fitment, and it seems to be fine

I also have a WB probe with a dedicated controller to output a 0-5V Signal to the ECU to help me in tuning and Closed loop controlled.

What sensors should i add to help me in the process of making this work/tuning the engine?

Any suggestion is really appreciated, and thanks again for taking the time to read c:
Ciosorn wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 10:53 am Other than that no other sensor will be needed right?
More sensors allow more functions or corrections for more effective operation. Typically, most setups require 6 or 7 inputs, minimum. Fewer is possible, but the loss of control or stability becomes more noticeable. More sensors may be required for reasonable operation for certain applications, e.g., ethanol sensing for highly variable fuel supplies.

The 'standard' input sensor set in most basic installations (random order) are:
  • MAP
  • TPS
  • WBO2
  • Crank
  • Cycle ("cam") (depending on mode)
  • IAT/MAT
  • CLT/CTS
BMW E23 M30B28

Ignore my previous posts, I'm an idiot. Turns out […]

He's quite prolific with respect to video and elec[…]

I’m thinking it’s the voltage regulato[…]

HAHA Thank you! Ok got it the outer part of the […]

Still can't find what you're looking for?