Help with building your Speeduino, installing it, getting it to run etc.
So I recently got my speeduino installed and setup in my car and everything was working well at first but now all of a sudden my tachometer output is not working my fuel pump never stops priming and the clutch switch input is not working. Essentially all the "proto" pins are not working.
I believe im using a 0.4.3d board
I have already tried an eeprom clear and refreshed the firmware with no success
LPG2CV wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:37 pm Whe you dids eeprom clear, did you start with a new base tune, or install the previous one?
I used the same one I had been using.
There aren't any base tunes available for my engine so I have to use the default tune and edit it to get the car to start.
Starting a new project with a new base tunes was next on my list
Yes, that may help. You may have had coruption in the tune. loading it again may have put you back where you were.

So eeprom clear again, create a new project and load a new base tune. You will need to calibrate sensors again.
LPG2CV wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:18 pm Yes, that may help. You may have had coruption in the tune. loading it again may have put you back where you were.

So eeprom clear again, create a new project and load a new base tune. You will need to calibrate sensors again.
Thanks I'll try that when I'm finished work and post an update then

He's quite prolific with respect to video and elec[…]

I’m thinking it’s the voltage regulato[…]

HAHA Thank you! Ok got it the outer part of the […]

+1, I use old driver versions in my Windows machin[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?