Help with building your Speeduino, installing it, getting it to run etc.
By Duke
Hi guys,
I've finally had enough of the obscenely complicated mechanical carburetor on my 1992 Suzuki Carry DD51B
It has a 658cc naturally aspirated F6A 3 cylinder gas engine
I've got a NO2C and a throttle body from a 2014 Honda CBR250R motorcycle that I was originally planning on using for my '65 Ducati project, but when the carb on my truck quit working, I figured I'd try it on there instead.

A similar TB was used on the same engine in this thread:
viewtopic.php?t=2489
but that was from 5 years ago and we don't know if he ever got it going.

I was hoping to get a little farther along before needing to beg for help, but it seems I'm stumped right out of the gate. My TB has a 5 pin sensor pack on it comprising TPS, IAT, & MAP. But I can't seem to figure out the pinout on it. Of course Honda has put different versions of this sensor pack out that all look identical, mine has the number 2418A silkscreened onto it, but no other distinguishing markings aside from the brand Keihin.

I've managed to dig up a few obscure wiring diagrams across the internet, but if someone has any advice on how to attach this literal and figurative black box to my NO2C, I would be extremely appreciative.
Attachments
20240425_221801.jpg
20240425_221801.jpg (1.1 MiB) Viewed 346 times
sensor wiring.jpg
sensor wiring.jpg (158.36 KiB) Viewed 346 times
I was able to figure it out by connecting the ECU to tunerstudio and observing gauges. You won't hurt anything. I've attached the partial pinout for Keihin unit, for some reason I didn't document all of it.

Another option is to just buy a used harness from a CBR250, 125, grom etc then you get the correct connectors and you just have to work them back to your NO2C
Attachments
CBR250jpg.jpg
CBR250jpg.jpg (53.45 KiB) Viewed 195 times
By PSIG
Duke wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:24 am I've managed to dig up a few obscure wiring diagrams across the internet, but if someone has any advice on how to attach this literal and figurative black box to my NO2C, I would be extremely appreciative.
Hi, Duke. Based on wiring, I'd test this pin-out. For example, set your ohm meter on pins 1 and 2, operate the TPS - you should see the resistance change with operation. No joy - it may be backwards so flip it over and try again. The bump on the 5P connector in the diagram is probably the latch for orientation.

Once you get one to respond correctly, they all should except MAP, which needs to be powered for it to respond. The TPS will work wired as in the diagram, and if internally wired that way is how it is. Else, we would normally wire the pot wiper as signal out.
CRF250_sensors.jpg
CRF250_sensors.jpg (79.4 KiB) Viewed 125 times
blitzbox

Hi, It seems I can’t blame the error with t[…]

Thank you all for your input. I have managed to g[…]

Working on adding some different wheel definitions[…]

FW 202402 6IGN compile issue

#define BOARD_H "board_avr2560.h&quot[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?