Help with building your Speeduino, installing it, getting it to run etc.
By dazq
MattSkelton wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 6:26 pm Right I have 4 earth's three are now going to the inlet manifold these are not connected to anything.
The fourth is not connected to earth but is connected to TPS IAT CLT coil Low voltage side Wideband sensor and shields for the crank and cam sensors.

Hopefully I have this right....
From what you just said above , no ground pin on the ECU is connected to the battery or chassis gnd? That's not right.
I may have misunderstood @psig but from the diagram posted above that's how it's meant to be done.
PSIG wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 10:31 pm Start searching at the top-right corner of each page. ;) One of many posts on ECM and component grounding: ECM Grounding
By dazq
MattSkelton wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 9:23 pm I may have misunderstood @psig but from the diagram posted above that's how it's meant to be done.
PSIG wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 10:31 pm Start searching at the top-right corner of each page. ;) One of many posts on ECM and component grounding: ECM Grounding
Yes I think you may have miss understood the diagram a bit.

The ground from the ECU is not going to be up to supplying anything more than low power users/sensors. Eg if the wbo2 controller is not getting its main ground power elsewhere you may have issues. Same with the coils .

Also what are these three connected to then ?
"three are now going to the inlet manifold these are not connected to anything."
I have three earth wires connected to the manifold on the block. Continuity from this goes manifold to the block through the earth lead to the battery.
The AEM wideband controller has a separate earth the two wires from that are signal wires.
The coil is earthed through the casing and a minor thin signal wire runs back to the ecu
By dazq
Ok that sounds better.

One thing worth checking is the block to manifold resistance. Gaskets and sealants can introduce resistance between a manifold and block so best to confirm.
Two days in and on both journeys to and from work no cut outs. I have left a short USB extension disconnected as well.
Something may have worked
Still no cut outs. I have used a big old cable to the block. I have upgraded the one to the body too.

Next is the Cam sensor for which i am using an adapted Dizzy.

Tried posting a picture but keeping getting the forum error about not being able to determine the size.

I've been away from playing cars for a few weeks, […]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

you could set 'skip revolutions' to 3, then it wo[…]

I uploaded logs and last tune and dyno plots look[…]

Hi, I am trying to assign Signed values to the x-a[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?