Help with building your Speeduino, installing it, getting it to run etc.
By 8m3dy
So I wiped Arduino. Reinstalled using speedyloader (202202) 52pnp basemap. Adjusted all perimeters according to instructions . Set to semi - sequential (rpm is visible and leds do light up)
Still not starting. What does reach my ears is fine crackling while starting the engine (sound is coming from the (ecu) 52pnp . Is it possible that the incorrect diodes I tried using in place of the 1n4004 could of damaged something. I'm thinking an IC or even possible the ignition drivers .
The other weird thing is when cranking it sounds lazy and drains the battery. Immediately when cranking with the standard dme it starts better.
By 8m3dy
Got the proper 1n4004 diodes . Soldered them in . Attached a hco5 bluetooth module I just bought too. Unplugged the standard cam sensor. Set to semi sequential for ignition. All other settings were done according to tutorial (202202 and basemap) inj parameters set .

Turned to ignition just before starting and the igbt no 4 popped. I'm at a loss here so far now I'm abandoning this project.

Much thanks for the help and response.
Kind regards
MAP LOOKUP & TS DEFINITIONS

See how the write commands use the identifiers to […]

Ok, I feel so stupid. I was running the Uno output[…]

Let's all have a laugh for second. There's trash[…]

It has been done more than a few times, there was […]

Still can't find what you're looking for?