Help with building your Speeduino, installing it, getting it to run etc.
By LucasON
Hi guys, my name is Lucas, i'm a mechanic from São Paulo.
My car is a Fiat Tempra 2.0 16v, pretty similar on the outside to the ones in european market but with a completely different interior and platform, mainly to have a more robust suspension.
I already got this car for 13 years or something, i was in the school when i bought it :) .

I'm using an old ecu to became plug and play (at least while i'm learning), with everything stock, sensors, coils, injectors and wiring.
The only thing i'm pretending to change right now is the injectors wiring that are simultaneos. The firsts 16v's used to have a marelli P8, sequential or semi, in 1995 fiat start to use a Marelli G7, a much more simple e cheaper ecu thats was used in the 8v monopoint engines).

The car is allready starting, and idling, my main problem is a noisy crank signal. In idle from time to time he got a sync lost, but if a try to rev he gos crazy, showing 15k rpm and a lots of sync lost. I've changed some ground wires and its become much better, but still happens. For what i've searched the ecu and coil ground are together, my plan is running a separated ground for ecu and sensores to see if it will resolve.

Another doubt is about the AC, should i running it in a separated circuit with just the idle up signal or using the Input/output to control it like the factory one?

[]s
By LucasON
Just updating. The problem was the VR conditioner, it was new and is a very commom model here.
I buyed the one with the MAX9926 and now the signal in 100% clean with filter off.

Now the fun begins :D
By PSIG
Happy you found your solution, and I see in your photos you did not have a signal conditioner installed. A reminder to everyone, that all VR and HV sensors must have a signal conditioner module or circuit to provide the required signal type to Speeduino. Now, on to the fun! 8-)

It looks like you have a fuel supply issue. readin[…]

Will this have an updated version about this featu[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

I did the fix, but it's not work. I put my setti[…]

Perhaps some different points and pictures. Instr[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?