Help with building your Speeduino, installing it, getting it to run etc.
By tigerstyle
I posted on Facebook first, I don't know why, apologies, Facebook is awful for content...

Have always loved my 0.4.3c but was never a fan of the breakout board I'm using to make it plug-n-play for my na6 mx5. Especially as I wanted to run full sequential ignition+injection, and all the extra wires required for fuel pump control, tach, clutch switch etc! Made it harder for myself by wanting to make the ECU look kind of oem so wanted it all hidden in the slightly longer Hammond case, think I got there eventually with internal USB adapter, and MAP line adapter (not shown in pics)

So decided to make the jump to chop off the Mazda connectors and repin to 38999 Aerospace connectors, and realised I also had some TE head connectors that would fit in place of the IDE cable I'm using currently, and let me go to a full custom loom and still be able to unplug from the Speedy and not have to solder etc just in case things change (Dropbear for example) https://www.digikey.com/.../te.../3-87456-6/30003

Only just started gathering the parts for the project, and will look to 3D print, or make up a new end plate for the case to keep it looking tidy, thought about having the USB breakout through the 38999, and also want to make the footwell wiring tidier with the Wideband cabling being better integrated too.

Can then also remove more of the carside of the loom, as a lot of the wiring isn't needed there anymore 🙂
I had a bluetooth dongle soldered onto the Arduino, but cut that off as some of the soldering wasn't great (I made the mistake of soldering the wires so they exited the wrong side of the PCB and got bent badly, will fix that soon as having Bluetooth and MSDroid is an awesome combo!

What do you guys think? Anything extra to keep it tidier?

https://imgur.com/a/00UXbTZ

Ha! I see you answered your own questions 8-), an[…]

If the TCM requires no reference from the ECM, t[…]

blitzbox

Reviewing the generic connection schematic of the[…]

Hi y'all! I have a Renault Laguna 1 1.6 16v hatchb[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?