Help with building your Speeduino, installing it, getting it to run etc.
By Kupua
Would anybody be able to help me get my head around the wiring of dxControl-Gears?
At the moment I have it set up on the bench as I test it to make sure I'm wiring it up right. I have 4 LEDs wired up to the corresponding 4 out puts identified in the Sample Wiring Diagrams (pins 33,35,37,39). In TunerStuido I have shift solenoid 1 assigned to out 1 (pin 33), shift solenoid 2 assigned to out 2 (pin 35), Lock up solenoid assigned to out 3 (pin 37) and the starter inhibit output assigned to out 4 (pin 39).

As for inputs at the moment I only have one switch so I am using it to toggle the park input (pin 28) that I have assigned to input 1 in TunerStudio. I am powering the switch via the 5v supply. When the switch is closed the 5v supply should be sent to the park input but no voltage is seen when checking with a mulitmeter. However, in TunerStudio I can see that the digital input 1 changes from 0 to 1 when the switched is turned on. So I don't understand why the LED for the starter inhibit output doesn't turn on.

It just leaves me scratching my head as to why it's not working.
I can provided images/ screen shots if needed
By dazq
The input code that reads the selector switch/s looks to see if any are at fault. You need to pullup/down unused inputs to ensure no errors are created. The input you are using also needs a pull down resistor to ensure it doesn't float when the switch is open

http://i.imgur.com/jcGk3A4.gif

Always going to be one, I have completed 3 convers[…]

Do i have to do something in arduino software ? i […]

STM32 development

Not yet, I have been too busy to look into it but […]

Still can't find what you're looking for?