Help with building your Speeduino, installing it, getting it to run etc.
theonewithin wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:09 am Actually. This won't be anything to do with the Speeduino at all.

If you turn the ignition off the Speeduinos will turn off.

Injectors will turn off.

Coil power will turn off.

What isn't turning off?

Fix that.
What about when engine stalls? Just let it have potential to back fire. This is assuming the injectors won't do the same and turn the veicle into a fire ball when it stalls. This isn't the place for such band aid solutions.
theonewithin wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:58 pm
It seems
Seems you're full of shit and don't understand the ways electronics can fail to work right. Hell, somebody could have got drunk one night and forgot to comment out one tiny line of code that makes things not cooperate. Who knows, maybe something related to dwell and over dwell protection. IDK; that's why I'm here asking for people's experince, not for somebody to brush it off and waste both our time with bullshit.
If you understood how an engine ECU figured out engine position you would understand why this can happen.

It's not a big. It's not a fault. It's normal.

There isn't really any way around it either easily unless you were to add a new feature so ignition stopped working under a certain RPM but even then it will still not work everytime.

Of course the above only counts if you stall the engine.

If you are turning off ignition the. Ignition, injectors, fuel pump etc should all have power removed instantly.

If this isn't how you have your setup wired then it's wrong and you need to fix it.
theonewithin wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 4:54 am If you understood how an engine ECU figured out engine position you would understand why this can happen.

It's not a big. It's not a fault. It's normal.

There isn't really any way around it either easily unless you were to add a new feature so ignition stopped working under a certain RPM but even then it will still not work everytime.

Of course the above only counts if you stall the engine.

If you are turning off ignition the. Ignition, injectors, fuel pump etc should all have power removed instantly.

If this isn't how you have your setup wired then it's wrong and you need to fix it.
Tell that to GMC's Buick division about their 1994 Park Avenue.
PervertAngelMarc wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:58 am I bet you'll also tell me I can't ground the injectors and switch the positive side. That's what I'll be doing.
I presume all you'll be doing is smoking a bunch of hardware because you've no idea what you are doing. Why in the hell someone would go through the trouble to high side switch injectors is beyond me.

And I went and looked up a 1994 park avenue schematic, do you even know what you're talking about? They are ground switched, because chevy isn't stupid and doesn't do things for no reason. They have switched power off a relay, like pretty much all cars. Regardless, the world has moved on since 94 and whatever dumb shit they were doing then has about fuck all to do with anything at all. I mean the old ass miata and plenty of mechanical fueled cars have some dumbass weighted door flapper thing that controls the fuel pump/main power. Maybe you should add one of those?
Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

New version 202305 don't fix the issue. Now after[…]

blitzbox

I've finally figured out why MAP and Lambda weren'[…]

Hello, I bring news!! Let me tell you that after […]

Honda J30 running

Okay, we now need to talk about violence and backg[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?