Help with building your Speeduino, installing it, getting it to run etc.
By JRockland
So I decided to give a try with Speeduino, let see where it get us.
Engine is a M73 from a 1995 BMW 750IL.
V12, built like 2 inline 6 single cam sharing a crankshaft.

First try will be from 2x OPF racing 54 way teensy 3.6, slightly modified:
-Ignition control removed (that engine come with 2 distributor)
***Will be change later as the target is sequential ignition
***Thank to "Ben" ? for the boards
-Wideband O2 sensor integrated modules
***Thank to "CANBED" ? for the module : https://easyeda.com/CANBED/slc_free_min ... controller

As soon as I have more info about "Ben" and "CANBED" Ill update the post.. (contacted them on easyeda..)

I will 100% need help with the firmware, so if anyone is interested please let me know. as I have to order the boards in batch I could exchange the extras for firmware work..
By JRockland
LPG2CV wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:01 pm Why not 2 Speeduino's sharing trigger sensor?
It is the first step.. but I'm not a fan of having to deal with 2 maps and tuning 2 ecu's all the time.

End goal would be a single board who can be ***plug and play*** (well as much as a ecu is..) from a stock engine to a modified one. It is after all the only reason to swap the ecu's : being able to change parts for performance gain.
By theonewithin
JRockland wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 4:59 pm with the right board at 600mhz it can do it. not now, but someday.
The above is 100% incorrect and completely irrelevant.

Speeduino uses the hardware IO of the MCU.

The processor speed has no correlation with output capability.
By JRockland
theonewithin wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:43 am
JRockland wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 4:59 pm with the right board at 600mhz it can do it. not now, but someday.
The above is 100% incorrect and completely irrelevant.

Speeduino uses the hardware IO of the MCU.

The processor speed has no correlation with output capability.
Well at 8bit/100mhz there is no way you can control a fully sequential system on a V12. so YES speed is something important.
By JRockland
theonewithin wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 5:59 am https://www.everythingfuelinjection.com ... s-arrived/

Why sequential? I doubt Speeduino firmware supports 12 timed outputs for ignition as well as at least 6 for injection.

If you want sequential for a V12, Speeduino is not the right product.
And actually it already support 8 injectors and 8 ignitions. adding 4 is actually possible without much modification.

It looks like you have a fuel supply issue. readin[…]

Will this have an updated version about this featu[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

I did the fix, but it's not work. I put my setti[…]

Perhaps some different points and pictures. Instr[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?