Help with building your Speeduino, installing it, getting it to run etc.
By panjaycee
I was not able to get a datalog since I keep blowing the 15 amp ignition fuse, but for the time being here is my tune.
Engine: Datsun 2.6L inline 6
injectors: svo 370cc(not connected)
Igntion: 350z "smart" coilpacks
36-1 trigger wheel with Littlefuse 55505 hall sensor (internl pull-up)
If I am missing anything, let me know and I will get on it, thank you again!
Attachments
(78.65 KiB) Downloaded 146 times
By panjaycee
Sorry about that, I just wanted everything to be ok before I started logging. How long should I crank the car during the log?
Also here is a little diagram of how the coil wiring is setup at the moment (car used to have a ms1)
Attachments
Untitled.png
Untitled.png (28.29 KiB) Viewed 3318 times
By panjaycee
I think i might have fixed the fuse blowing so it not a problem now. But after some adjustments, i can now hear some clicking noises from the coil packs.
Anyways, here is the datalog:
Attachments
datalog.8pm.png
datalog.8pm.png (17.15 KiB) Viewed 3262 times
By panjaycee
I'm having a hard time trying to upload the datalog, is there a certain way to upload it?
I have a small update, I connect a spark reader on the coil pack, and it seems to me that the ecu is cutting off during cranking
here is a video of what i mean. The little ignition LEDs are still lighting up while cranking too.
https://youtu.be/cKEtK1_ck1U
By PSIG
Yes, please post your tune, and a log of the issue. Clues to the issue are the ignition coil fuse blowing, one spark at end of cranking, and odd trace of spark ms in graph. Likely your spark firing is backwards ("going high" or "low"), and perhaps other settings. Post that tune and log. :!:

Forum_attachments.jpg
Forum_attachments.jpg (36.04 KiB) Viewed 3172 times

While we can see one spark in one test, if you have further spark issues then I would test each coil. Testing the ignition coil windings is not possible, as the power transistor is built inside ("smart" :roll:), so testing is very general. Follow the factory procedure, testing with a multi-meter. "0" is a short, and "" is infinite resistance:

By panjaycee
It’s been a long few months but, I got the car started with some starter fluid and it somewhat idled. My fuel pump won’t prime for some reason. I have the #24 pin to the positive trigger on the relay and pump doesn’t prime when turning on the ecu.

Thank you. Ill try as soon as I can. These setti[…]

BMW E23 M30B28

cps.PNG With the crank at TDC, rotation is clo[…]

Had it running for a short period again. Same as […]

Ok, here is the first version of the adapter plate[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?