Help with building your Speeduino, installing it, getting it to run etc.
By PSIG
Mancino wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:32 pm Ok, I'll keep this in mind. I tuned a bit more last night. I got a better warm start, but it still needs work...one thing I noticed was the taper time to ASE. It helped when it was increased
Excellent. 8-) If you look at the log of your warm-up, you will see the Lambda/AFR changing as ASE tapers. Adjust time and taper until it is nearly flat, transitioning into WUE without rpm or AFR humps. Move-on to the next tuning task. :D
By Mancino
Got another issue I think is a problem. Maybe someone can help with this....from my datalogs, it looks like while cranking the logger sees a very brief moment where the rpm signal goes to 0. It appears to be less than .2 secs. You can see the ECU definitely sees it, because sometimes it adjusts the GammeE when the signal is lost, but not always. I know during cranking there is usually more noise, so I would assume that's what it is. I don't see any gauge fluctuation on TS, but then again it's probably happening too fast to show on screen. Is this a normal occurrence? And would this be the reason I can't get a more consistent start-up?

For some reason, I can't post the mlg file...what's the trick there?
By Mancino
Weird, but I tried changing a setting in TS (fix crank timing with trigger). It was originally set to off, so I tried turning it on and the signal drop disappeared. Then I wanted to confirm the problem, so I turned it off again but the signal drop was still no longer present. :roll: Now it hasn't done it since... :x

I'm sure it'll come back again. I'll keep an eye on it and send a log file when it does.

It looks like you have a fuel supply issue. readin[…]

Will this have an updated version about this featu[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

I did the fix, but it's not work. I put my setti[…]

Perhaps some different points and pictures. Instr[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?