Help with building your Speeduino, installing it, getting it to run etc.
By theonewithin
Even sequential once you are above around 25DC you will have the injector opening in a closed valve.

Unless you are chasing ultimate performance and economy (tiny improvements) it doesn't matter.
By Chris Wolfson
In your case, why don´t you just exchange the connectors 2&3 at the engine?
That way you can run the Speeduino in the most accepted way, injecting at TDC. One squirt into the open valve, one on the back of it, while it is closed. Maybe you have to unwrap a part of the loom at the injector plug a little. That´s all. Noting else to mess with. Done. Finished.
Do not make simple things complicated. It only distracts you from the really important, very difficult task: Tuning fuel and ignition.

Please believe science and real world experience, it doesn't get much better than that for performance, response and consumption.
By Andrea Beraldo
theonewithin wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:43 pm Even sequential once you are above around 25DC you will have the injector opening in a closed valve.

Unless you are chasing ultimate performance and economy (tiny improvements) it doesn't matter.
Ok
By Andrea Beraldo
Chris Wolfson wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:40 pm In your case, why don´t you just exchange the connectors 2&3 at the engine?
That way you can run the Speeduino in the most accepted way, injecting at TDC. One squirt into the open valve, one on the back of it, while it is closed. Maybe you have to unwrap a part of the loom at the injector plug a little. That´s all. Noting else to mess with. Done. Finished.
Do not make simple things complicated. It only distracts you from the really important, very difficult task: Tuning fuel and ignition.

Please believe science and real world experience, it doesn't get much better than that for performance, response and consumption.
I think I will use the simultaneous mode.
The sensor on the cam is used for the spark plugs. On the motronic only the spark plugs are in sequential mode.

It looks like you have a fuel supply issue. readin[…]

Will this have an updated version about this featu[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

I did the fix, but it's not work. I put my setti[…]

Perhaps some different points and pictures. Instr[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?