Help with building your Speeduino, installing it, getting it to run etc.
Chris Wolfson wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:01 pm You should be fine with the basic 59,95 version for a start. You can upgrade to the much more mighty extended versions, if you have your vehicle moving.
[..]
This is my subjective opinion about these products, in general all of them are all very useful and worth every penny.
Thank you Chris! I think I will go for the TunerStudio MS Ultra! & MegaLogViewer HD Combo for 129$, to make sure I don't miss anything..
This weekend I should finish my car and start tuning it. In the first run I used a closed loop setup but this time I'am using a wideband O2 sensor.
Very good decision. The TS software is what makes all these different ECU's so well working.
If you learn to know some "commercial" tuning software, sold with expensive hardware, you realize how fantastic it is.
By PSIG
Good choices. It is often difficult to convince people using a $100 ECM that they should spend that much or more on the tuning software, but they are the tools that make your job of teaching it what to do so much easier.

You will find that when you begin comparing all of the data values, why there are so many of them, and how they combine to make a better picture of what's going-on. This is especially true when new tuners discover that there is far more to tuning than adjusting for a certain AFR at WOT. :lol: It is discovering what that AFR number should be for peak performance with your engine and your fuel. It is all of that data telling you what's happening when you have a sag in acceleration, and that it isn't your AE :?, but your ignition or some other parameter, and how it responds when you adjust it so you know what it needs. Tuning is a challenge.

You have been warned - tuning may be addictive. Hello, my name is David, and I am an addict. :lol:
SOLVED all the issues:
The motorcycle rectifier/regulator was faulty, the capacitor exploded because there was AC current but the capacitor was not the only component damaged, the LM2940N and Arduino get damage.. The LM2940N delivered a current of less than 5v, arduino eeprom seemed to periodically lose its configuration..

Now I installed a new LM2940N and a new arduino, all works great, Bluetooth works perfectly, Crank sensor now work perfectly in "rising" mode. Thanks for the help!

Hi, I am trying to assign Signed values to the x-a[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

New version 202305 don't fix the issue. Now after[…]

blitzbox

I've finally figured out why MAP and Lambda weren'[…]

Hello, I bring news!! Let me tell you that after […]

Still can't find what you're looking for?