Help with building your Speeduino, installing it, getting it to run etc.
By Twenty95
Image0227100211 by Bob Flexxx, sur Flickr

But I said that maybe we have reversed ING 1 and 2 while doing the beam so this maybe not a "real" problem.

Anyway I ordered an emulator so I will be able to test it properly.
And I have enough to make v0.4.4b so I will try one too.

But what bothers me the most is the trigger angle problem which is inconsistent.
By jonbill
That pic looks right to me. Swapping IGN1 and IGN2 would clearly not fire correctly. Which Speeduino IDE pins do you now have connected to 211 ign input pins?
Polarity of your VR sensor and whether you've correctly configured Speeduino for rising or falling edge detection can affect the timing.
There are many threads on it here. This one is excellent:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=4440&sid=4cdab62e2 ... 27fa6e1568
By Twenty95
I used the 7 and 34.

I read a lot about the Vr because we had some problems at the beginning.
It is well configured in falling, there are 58 small lines and 1 large in the log.
It's driving me crazy.

I will test it tonight to see if there is a default and build another one.
By theonewithin
You need to use a timing light to confirm trigger angle.

Calculating it will only get you close.

I will update the wiki to include this.
By jonbill
Actually, do these COPs even need a 211 trigger? don't they have the driver integrated? my Toyota ones do.
By Twenty95
We used light timing.
We did it without starting, just removing the spark plugs and setting the cranking advance angle at 0.
We put the engine at TDC of cylinder 1, place marks on the pulley and on a fixed part.
And tried by adjusting the trigger angle until it was aligned, after we put 18 ° to cranking advance and there was a 3 tooth offset so I think it was well set.

However, my friend's account has not been validated and he asks me to ask an administrator, his username is Gribouilly, thank you.
By Twenty95
jonbill wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:00 am Actually, do these COPs even need a 211 trigger? don't they have the driver integrated? my Toyota ones do.
This is what I thought knowing they have 3 connection but it does not work without 211.
Bosch P65
By Twenty95
Hi, I tested with the simulator everything seems to work except the cam sensor.
I saw on another post that the vr conditioner had created problems for him including the fuel pump which does not cut after the delay, which also happens to me.
So I will test with another model and if that doesn't change anything, I'll try with another Speeduino.
By Chris Wolfson
You can check the wires with a simple multimeter. If you do not know how you wired things, you will get lost in trying to get around you own mistakes.
A turbo engine that does not run under boost because of the ignition will have a weak spark. Check what kind of COP you have and what the dwell it needs.
By Gribouilly
Hi Guys,

I'm here.
I'm the other Fiat swapped with the same engine.

@Tweenty95 has made my speeduino too, and we meet similar problem but without any coherence to know exactly what could be the problem.

It's actually a pretty rudimentary unit from what […]

Sorry, i just realized one thing: The 25 degrees […]

Hi y'all, I want to add a new 3-D table for Inj[…]

Yes as mentioned its 114 degrees, most older (rece[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?