Help with building your Speeduino, installing it, getting it to run etc.
By Sandman1987
theonewithin you are my hero! my offset was -4 I changed it to 356 and all is well.

Since I also have sequential injection do you think that the injectors were spraying during the power stroke and are now spraying during the intake stroke?
By PSIG
theonewithin wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:03 pm Not that it would matter though.

Once you are over ~20-25% duty cycle on injectors they are squirting on closed valves anyway.
True that. The benefits to sequential are relatively small and limited to a specific rpm and load range. This is fine for OEMs, as the primary purpose is to improve idle emissions in order to meet regulations (limited rpm and load range). Still, once the system is very well tuned; you can dial-in the angles in order to achieve the benefits in that narrow range you are after, such as cruise, for a small bump in economy. Again, it must be tuned quite well first, or you won't be able to see the small difference in results.

Unfortunately, most stories of how well it works is comparing to a poorly-tuned system, which certainly isn't fair. A well-tuned batch system can convince people it has to be sequential to run so well. It's in the tuning either way, and where the benefits are found. They don't just happen. For most users like us, sequential's biggest benefit is unlocking per-cylinder control, where ICFT and (eventually) ICIT in Speeduino can provide greater benefits than just being sequential. ;) Sequential for us simply enables more-advanced controls.

Hi, I am trying to assign Signed values to the x-a[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

New version 202305 don't fix the issue. Now after[…]

blitzbox

I've finally figured out why MAP and Lambda weren'[…]

Hello, I bring news!! Let me tell you that after […]

Still can't find what you're looking for?