Help with building your Speeduino, installing it, getting it to run etc.
It's not from speedy I hope with speedy I can solve this problem! When you open the throttle even in a single throttle body your lamda is going lean for a few fractions of a second this is even bigger with ITBs because you have a plethora of air entering the Engine. With my old ECU I can change how much additional fuel I can add when openings the throttle but not when. With speedy lackily I can have both. Another thing you have to give great importance is syncronising the throttle bodies before you tune the car. Also the IAT placement.
By titiz
george-angelosvoudouris wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:00 pm It's not from speedy I hope with speedy I can solve this problem! When you open the throttle even in a single throttle body your lamda is going lean for a few fractions of a second this is even bigger with ITBs because you have a plethora of air entering the Engine. With my old ECU I can change how much additional fuel I can add when openings the throttle but not when. With speedy lackily I can have both. Another thing you have to give great importance is syncronising the throttle bodies before you tune the car. Also the IAT placement.
Thanks George .ok I understand .

nice first of all, i read all that crap months a[…]

I rewired a few grounds and tested the TPS and rel[…]

Thanks, car runs great now !!! Going to drift even[…]

sauver moteur v8

bonsoir je m appel jean marie et j habite en Franc[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?