Help with building your Speeduino, installing it, getting it to run etc.
By LPG2CV
You shouldn't be changing the RF as that will affect the tune across the whole range. You should edit the individual cells in the VE table to affect different areas of the load and rpm :)
By Torslund
So change there will do what I am looking for, change all to richer then 14,7. I have a feeling that it's less cells to modified that way.
By LPG2CV
In the first instance, I would turn any auto tuning, auto wue, and o2 correction off.

With the engine warmed up and idling, adjust the VE for the cell it is idling in until you are happy with the idle. You are giving the engine what it wants, just as you would if it was a carburetor. I creasing the value is your electronic screwdriver. :) Be aware that the cells immediately surrounding the current cell can affect the VE value. The larger the difference in value between the cells, the more they are likely to affect it. It is there is a smoothing between the cells rather than a jump from one to the other.

When you are happy with the idle, note the AFR.

Then go to the AFR table, and enter that value in the cell the engine idles at. And then the surrounding cells.

Then, wen usi g the auto wue facility, it will know what its target is.

But best do the opening time test first, or you will need to tune the idle again. :D
By Torslund
Exact the method I have use. Did also try auto but it change to 14.7 and engine did not like that. Maybe I have to go even richer then I do now. So that's why I would like to set AFR table to other value so I can see the difference. And have the cells closer to good AFR from beginning. Less adjustment to do.
I will turn off the idle valve and set idle with butterfly so I know temp has nothing to do with it. I see difference idle speed between 90 and 100 degree, should not be if valve is opening as it should. 750 is goal. And still it stalls if I put gear in. It did not that some days ago, did drive it in and out shop.
By Torslund
I did remove the Speeduino and put back D-jetronic. Car did start at ones purrs as cat, and idle air valve did what it should. Trigger is reed relay and magnet. Tomorrow I will connect the WB and measure what the engine has from factory. Why speeduino did not function, don't know. But I can connect it again easy, have the hall trigger still on crank pulley. Connectors are Jaguar so it's just plug in.
By LPG2CV
That sounds like a good plan :) I'm still on carb, and its interesting to do a log and watch the fuel.
By Torslund
First log on D-jetronic. From cold start to warm. Some adjustment on idle and map sensor connected. RPM is car, AFR is car and MAP is car. Other not connected. I see that it runs AFR 12. So how do I get speeduino to the same? Auto tune can no be used. This is my first attempt with injection cars. So have no acknowledge how it should behave. AFR jumps up and down, is that normal and so on, much I don't know yet.
Attachments
(3.47 MiB) Downloaded 207 times
By Torslund
I could never get the speeduino run smooth as the D-jetronic runs. Why?
I have been around the AFR with VE adjustment, but never steady, it hunts all around and jumps up and down.
Air inlet, injectors, fuel pressure and ignition is the same, so what makes it?
Log from today, only rpm, map and lambda is connected to the TS.
Attachments
(1.7 MiB) Downloaded 201 times

Always going to be one, I have completed 3 convers[…]

Do i have to do something in arduino software ? i […]

STM32 development

Not yet, I have been too busy to look into it but […]

Hola a todos Actualizo!!! Me es grato comunicaros[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?