Help with building your Speeduino, installing it, getting it to run etc.
evo_lucian wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:32 am I still have not seen anything concrete saying that speeduino can do dual wheel trigger with a missing tooth crank wheel + cam sync. I searched a bit and could not find anyone who has done it. I'm tempted to try it out to see what happens
Missing tooth crank + a single tooth cam is definitely a working combination for sequential. Keep in mind though that with this arrangement the sync is still determined by the missing tooth, NOT the cam signal. The cam pulse is only used to determine which phase the engine is on, not ever for the actual crank angle.
noisymime wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:16 am
evo_lucian wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:32 am I still have not seen anything concrete saying that speeduino can do dual wheel trigger with a missing tooth crank wheel + cam sync. I searched a bit and could not find anyone who has done it. I'm tempted to try it out to see what happens
Missing tooth crank + a single tooth cam is definitely a working combination for sequential. Keep in mind though that with this arrangement the sync is still determined by the missing tooth, NOT the cam signal. The cam pulse is only used to determine which phase the engine is on, not ever for the actual crank angle.
Thanks for confirming Josh

Hi guys, I've finally had enough of the obscenely[…]

It's actually a pretty rudimentary unit from what […]

Sorry, i just realized one thing: The 25 degrees […]

Hi y'all, I want to add a new 3-D table for Inj[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?