Help with building your Speeduino, installing it, getting it to run etc.
By PSIG
Thanks for posting the issue and solution you used. 8-) I did not know you had kickback. There is a setting in TunerStudio that should have fixed that problem; under Starting/Idle > Cranking Settings > Fix Cranking Timing With Trigger = ON. Did you try that? Did it work?

David
By Kenai
PSIG wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:46 pm Thanks for posting the issue and solution you used. 8-) I did not know you had kickback. There is a setting in TunerStudio that should have fixed that problem; under Starting/Idle > Cranking Settings > Fix Cranking Timing With Trigger = ON. Did you try that? Did it work?

David
I did, and it dont worked, and im not talking about tried it once, it was part of all the combined trials, i dont want to sound like a smarth pants but i really tried with that and without that, like 250+ times :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
By Kenai
ktop wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:55 am amazing! thanks for posting this and I'm sorry to nag, but you understand my point also :)
The fault is all mine, i had to post it faster :lol: :lol:
By Kenai
Well it has been a long time since my last update.

Well there has been a turbo change.

And because its a daily drive car and i live in a very crowded city, this just to test the wastegates:
By eNS@Ri
hello, i have an evo6 4 AWD 2.0 turbo vehicle, i can't get a light case crank signal with speeduino, i would appreciate it if you could help me
By theonewithin
Best bet is to start your own new thread and provide all the relevant information.

This includes Speeduino board used, your tune, a log, crank/cam sensor type and pattern.

I think possible reasons for that would be: 1) loo[…]

It looks like you have a fuel supply issue. readin[…]

Will this have an updated version about this featu[…]

Perhaps some different points and pictures. Instr[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?