Any questions you have before you begin buying, building and installing.
By jefu
First of all, thx for this community and the opensource idea of speeduino!

I have a motorcycle engine laying around which i want to run with speeduino (V.04)
ECT, IAT, TPS all work but I cant the map reading right.

I have a external map, 3 wires. 5V from arduino, ground and the signal to speeduino.
According the manual the voltage should be about 3.5V at atmospheric pressure.
All I get is 1.76V. When I disconnect the mapsensor and measure between signal and ground the voltage is again 1.76V.
I've changed from a shared ground and 5V to a different pin on speeduino but it doesnt help.

When I run the mapsensor alone with a separte arduino I get a correct 3.5V signal.

What am i forgetting? :roll:

Edit: I've removed all the wiring. When given 5v and ground to external map, signal voltage is 3.5V.
When connected to speeduino and I measure voltage on pin 11, 1.7V. :?:
By LPG2CV
So, you have an external map sensor. :) Is there also a map sensor on the board, and is the external sharing the same pin as the internal sensor?
By jefu
LPG2CV wrote:So, you have an external map sensor. :) Is there also a map sensor on the board, and is the external sharing the same pin as the internal sensor?
Yes, I've googled at the schematics and topics on facebook. I should eliminate onboard map and then run signal from external map. :D
By PSIG
+1. If using an external MAP, you can lift the internal MAP legs, solder the new external wires from the IDC connector and go. I typically jump-wire the internal MAP to another analog input (such as A15) for use as the real-time Baro sensor. You can instead do this easily in code without rewiring (pin reassignment), but if you ever update the firmware you'll have to mod the new utils.ino file in FW again. No biggie.

It looks like you have a fuel supply issue. readin[…]

Will this have an updated version about this featu[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

I did the fix, but it's not work. I put my setti[…]

Perhaps some different points and pictures. Instr[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?