Any questions you have before you begin buying, building and installing.
First of all, the car is a fiat punto mk1 1.6 8v 90hp, it's going to get a 1.6 16v 105hp engine soon and I will hopefully speeduino and turbo it.

the trigger wheel and cam sensing

the car uses a 60-2 wheel on a crankshaft and a 3-pin sensor.
for the cam timing, it has a sensor at the intake cam which is also a 3-pin
this is the cam/crank timing from the technical book about the engine

ignition

I've been recommended to use VAG "R8" coils, the stock setup uses a wasted spark and this seems like a nice upgrade that will handle some boost.

I would like to replace sensors with ones that are speeduino compatible.
MAP sensor, I would prefer to use one that can be mounted in the stock location on the intake manifold, I would like it to be a 3bar absolute pressure sensor. VW 3bar sensor seems very similar to the stock one.
intake air temperature - M14X1.5
coolant temperature sensor - M16X1.5

Idle valve control and tps. No idea about this, idle valve has 4pins and the tps has 3.

Knock control, stock ECU has a knock sensor, can I ditch this and just install knocksensems?

Boost control and speed of the wheels, I want boost by gear and traction control, the car has no ABS and the speedometer is over the cable. I can probably retrofit the abs sensors to be able to get the wheel speed but is this supported by speeduino?

these are the questions, for now, is diyefi still the preferred place to get a speeduino in Europe?
I want the fully assembled sea fox one

Hi, I am trying to assign Signed values to the x-a[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

New version 202305 don't fix the issue. Now after[…]

blitzbox

I've finally figured out why MAP and Lambda weren'[…]

Hello, I bring news!! Let me tell you that after […]

Still can't find what you're looking for?