Any questions you have before you begin buying, building and installing.
By body4_drift
Hello, I am very interested in what language and in what development environment the software is written for downloading software to the board and also whether this software immediately loads calibration cards for the ECU. Thank you in advance ;)
By noisymime
SpeedyLoader is an Electron app, which makes it primarily JavaScript based. Personally I'm not a fan of JS at all, but Electron really does seem like the best cross platform framework that's available at the moment, which is why I ended up going with it.

As mentioned, it only loads the firmware itself, not a tune at all although you can download tune files through it (And I have some plans for expanding this soon).
noisymime wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 12:11 am SpeedyLoader is an Electron app, which makes it primarily JavaScript based. Personally I'm not a fan of JS at all, but Electron really does seem like the best cross platform framework that's available at the moment, which is why I ended up going with it.

As mentioned, it only loads the firmware itself, not a tune at all although you can download tune files through it (And I have some plans for expanding this soon).
It would be really cool to supplement its functionality, especially since I soon want to develop an electronic dashboard on arduino. ;)
By dazq
body4_drift wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:59 pm
noisymime wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 12:11 am SpeedyLoader is an Electron app, which makes it primarily JavaScript based. Personally I'm not a fan of JS at all, but Electron really does seem like the best cross platform framework that's available at the moment, which is why I ended up going with it.

It would be really cool to supplement its functionality, especially since I soon want to develop an electronic dashboard on arduino. ;)
What has speedy loader and a dashboard got to do with one another?
There have been several dashboard applications /design made, interface via secondary serial or canbus, see the wiki.
Sorry what?

Could you try that sentence again?

Doesn't really make sense.

You want to use a dash to update the firmware???

That has nothing to do with Speedyloader. You would need to look at dash stuff and see if you can add the functionality to it.
Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

New version 202305 don't fix the issue. Now after[…]

blitzbox

I've finally figured out why MAP and Lambda weren'[…]

Hello, I bring news!! Let me tell you that after […]

Honda J30 running

Okay, we now need to talk about violence and backg[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?