Any questions you have before you begin buying, building and installing.
By Mightyminimods
Hi Folks,

I am trying to find out if it is possible to:

1. Is it possible to use a Speeduino ECU with a single point injection classic mini?

2. Is it possible to use a Speeduino ECU with a Rover Mini SPI with an automatic gearbox (Ap2 transmission)?

I want to remove the standard OEM MEMS ECU to remove associated restrictions.

Any and all advice much appreciated?

Many Thanks

Ronnie
By theonewithin
Please read the wiki.

Anything is possible. Depends on the amount of work to want to put in.

At minimum a reading of the wiki is required.

Speeduino is very much DIY and you need a basic understanding of what it can do before doing anything
By dazq
Mightyminimods wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:05 am Hi Folks,

1. Is it possible to use a Speeduino ECU with a single point injection classic mini?

2. Is it possible to use a Speeduino ECU with a Rover Mini SPI with an automatic gearbox (Ap2 transmission)?

Many Thanks

Ronnie
Has been done, as said above read the wiki then do a bit of digging on here for additional info . Recent work has been to add the rover mems trigger patterns to speedy.
By minitw
Hi dazq, could you point where I can find the trigger for rover? Does it mean I could use the facotry crank sesnor without adding the 36-1 wheel?

Thanks!
dazq wrote:

Many Thanks

Ronnie
Has been done, as said above read the wiki then do a bit of digging on here for additional info . Recent work has been to add the rover mems trigger patterns to speedy.
By dazq
Have a search on here there is a thread running for the testing of the rover mems trigger patterns. It is not yet included in the release download but there are links there to the test release.
Yes this will mean you could use the OEM trigger wheel and not need a replacement 36-1.

minitw wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 1:23 am Hi dazq, could you point where I can find the trigger for rover? Does it mean I could use the facotry crank sesnor without adding the 36-1 wheel?

Thanks!
dazq wrote:

Many Thanks

Ronnie

Do your thing, and I'll leave you to it, but your […]

Plugs, where to get?

Connector #003: Arduino Pin-Header 2.54mm spac[…]

http://i.imgur.com/jcGk3A4.gif

Always going to be one, I have completed 3 convers[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?