Any questions you have before you begin buying, building and installing.
By Andrea Beraldo
Hello everybody.
Finished mounting my speeduino board v 4 on my car and it works perfectly.
I just tried to check the signal of my VR sensors in the conditioner input, and I realized that as soon as I touch the tip of the oscilloscope or multimeter or a screwdriver even just one input (VR+ or VR-) of the MAX9926 main relay goes out?

Can anyone give me a rational explanation?

No short circuit I have also ruled out a problem of tin plating because with a plastic tip the problem does not arise.

I'm not kidding!
Last edited by Andrea Beraldo on Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By theonewithin
Please go over your post and correct the spelling mistakes.

There are words there that don't exist right at the point of important information.
By pazi88
Andrea Beraldo wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:53 pm Hello everybody.
Finished mounting my speeduinoboard v 4 on my car and it works perfectly.
I just tried to check the signal of my VR sensors in the air conditioner input, and I realized that as soon as I touch the tip of the oscilloscope or multimeter or a screwdriver even just one input (VR + or VR-) of the MAX9926 main relais goes out?

No short circuit I have also ruled out a problem of tin plating because with a plastic tip the problem does not arise.

I'm not kidding!
You are introducing noise to the crank input(s) and the ecu thinks the crank is rotating. So it tries enabling fuel pump relay.
By Andrea Beraldo
theonewithin wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:17 pm Please go over your post and correct the spelling mistakes.

There are words there that don't exist right at the point of important information.
Done
By Andrea Beraldo
pazi88 wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:41 am
Andrea Beraldo wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:53 pm Hello everybody.
Finished mounting my speeduinoboard v 4 on my car and it works perfectly.
I just tried to check the signal of my VR sensors in the air conditioner input, and I realized that as soon as I touch the tip of the oscilloscope or multimeter or a screwdriver even just one input (VR + or VR-) of the MAX9926 main relais goes out?

I'm not kidding!
You are introducing noise to the crank input(s) and the ecu thinks the crank is rotating. So it tries enabling fuel pump relay.
OK thanks.
After losing my mind to find bad grounds on my electrical system I thought there were other problems.

RealDash is good.

nice first of all, i read all that crap months a[…]

I rewired a few grounds and tested the TPS and rel[…]

sauver moteur v8

bonsoir je m appel jean marie et j habite en Franc[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?