Any questions you have before you begin buying, building and installing.
By Spork
I just want to confirm that the NA 6 PNP speeduino also works for a 1994 NA 8. I've read they both use the same ECU connector (48 pin) but I'm unsure of any pinout differences.

I saw in the NA 6 speeduino wiki page it mentions setup on 1.8 engines but I wanted to make sure this wasn't outdated or inaccurate information as I know there are some differences with the TPS and IAC/ISC valve and other things.
By Spork
Perfect. One last question: What's the difference between the speeduino PNP and the speedyEFI pnp? I don't see speedyefi mentioned anywhere in the wiki and didn't turn up much on the search here. I have read that it's just a speeduino but I'm guessing there must be some differences given that it's not listed as a place to buy on the "buy speeduino" link at the top and their miata pnp costs $400 compared to speeduino's $250.

I read that it comes with old maps and outdated firmware. What's the benefit of one over the other?
By neovin
The DIY-EFI board is a very well engineered unit has the option for an internal wideband and it all fits in the stock case.

Bofi has a youtube vid on it, i'll leave it to you

Hi, I am trying to assign Signed values to the x-a[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

New version 202305 don't fix the issue. Now after[…]

blitzbox

I've finally figured out why MAP and Lambda weren'[…]

Hello, I bring news!! Let me tell you that after […]

Still can't find what you're looking for?