Any questions you have before you begin buying, building and installing.
By NigelBiscombe
Hi. Looking on info on what to get. I have a bmw k1100 I’m in the process of putting a turbo on and looking to upgrade to cop ignition. Will have a set of primary injectors and secondary in a custom plenum for more fuel on boost. Would I batch fire the primary injectors on two channels paired and the secondary on the other pair doubled and batched and have two maps. Will also require a map sensor installed and like Bluetooth to link. Also a boost controller at a later date. Will also be fitting a lamda sensor so I can auto tune. Please advise on a system. Hopping I can use the factory hall sensors x2 for timing cheers Nigel.
By theonewithin
Please read the wiki.

You need to figure out what you need and then find an ECU that does what you want.

No one else can do this for you.
By PSIG
+1 and to the Wiki. If I was confident that I understand your description, and more importantly that you understand what you need and why; then no problem and use any standard Speeduino 4/4 board design. However, statements such as needing two tables for staging (manual instead of auto-staging) either means you know more than most users and have done lots of calculations, or you are assuming some of your needs or options. We can't tell on this end of the keyboard.
By NigelBiscombe
Yes but I don’t know what the systems are capable of and if I get the wrong unit that can not be future expanded. I thought I read that I could run 8 injectors on 2 separate maps but can not find the info again. This is all new to me and with this being a forum I thought I would be helped and advised rather than not? I also wasn’t aware of staging and auto staging. Basically I have 8 injectors. 4 stock and 4 plenum based. Both with different cc. Would like to run the stock for normal running and the plenum injectors for added fuel on boost. Can the system support this? Or do I have to up size my standard injectors and re make my plenum minus the secondary set of injectors? Plrobably the simplest.
By PSIG
Now that is helpful info, and we have a better grasp of your knowledge. Still, this info is in the Wiki for you to judge. Navigation is poor, and the easiest is to use the Search bar at the top and enter stuff like "staged". From that info I can now say that Yes, any standard 4INJ/4IGN Speeduino (v0.3.x, v0.4.x, UA4C, etc) will do all of the functions you stated in your first post. Staged injectors of different sizes, MAP, Lambda, boost, Hall, Bluetooth, etc, as all "standard" stuff.
By NigelBiscombe
Hi. Thanks that helps a lot. Does that mean that I can use a 4.0 surface mount board and use a mega and connect bluetooth or do I have to use a core4? This is all very new to me. Thanks for your help. :)
By PSIG
We are not trying to be an asses, Nigel, but your basic question is answered plainly in the new Wiki: https://wiki.speeduino.com/en/Bluetooth or even the old Wiki: https://speeduino.com/wiki/index.php/Bluetooth
Any Speeduino can have Bluetooth added whether it has dedicated connections or not.

As friendly advice, you need to either do more research on your own or learn to do it better, or you will likely find you receive less or no help on the forums. There are simply too many other questions for volunteers to answer, and why the huge effort was made to create the Wiki, and why the Search bar is in the Forums.

There are big differences between asking if Bluetooth can be done (silly question if you read the Wiki), or how it's done (again it's in the Wiki), or help with Bluetooth programming comms issues (no problem, if you can't find answers Searching, we are happy to try to help). If the Wiki or Forums answers are not enough to give you the concepts to pursue, grass-roots level EFI may not be for you, and there is no shame in that. The percentage of vehicle owners that have created custom EFI is very, very small. Whether or not you are one of them is simply up to you. This is an extended response as it is important to your custom EFI success, and we want to see you succeed.

Hi, I am trying to assign Signed values to the x-a[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

New version 202305 don't fix the issue. Now after[…]

blitzbox

I've finally figured out why MAP and Lambda weren'[…]

Hello, I bring news!! Let me tell you that after […]

Still can't find what you're looking for?