Any questions you have before you begin buying, building and installing.
By Arran
Hi all, I've recently bought a speeduino V0.4.3c board and im running into some issues. I've assembled the board aswell as a test kit I bought with it. Im currently getting the hang of tunerstudio, and how the board works...

however as far as I can tell its not running right. IGN1 and IGN4 seem to be working fine flashing away, however IGN2 and IGN3 are not. I have set it to sequential firing and also set engine constraints to 4 cylinder mode.

Ive spent another hour or so checking over and topping up solder joints all over the board on both sides, non are touching and all seem to look healthy. Could someone help me out or give advice on what to check and where to look.

Thanks,
Arran
By ric355
Arran wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:48 pm Hi all, I've recently bought a speeduino V0.4.3c board and im running into some issues. I've assembled the board aswell as a test kit I bought with it. Im currently getting the hang of tunerstudio, and how the board works...

however as far as I can tell its not running right. IGN1 and IGN4 seem to be working fine flashing away, however IGN2 and IGN3 are not. I have set it to sequential firing and also set engine constraints to 4 cylinder mode.

Ive spent another hour or so checking over and topping up solder joints all over the board on both sides, non are touching and all seem to look healthy. Could someone help me out or give advice on what to check and where to look.

Thanks,
Arran
Is the board connected to a 12v supply?
By Arran
The board is connected to a 12v power supply. The test kit has 6 potentiometers which control, MAP, O2, TPS, RPM, IAT, CLT. Aswell as this the board has a arduino nano with ardustim on it. When adjusting the rpm pot throughout the rev range the missing 2 LED's do flicker but its only at certain rpm settings.

With Tuner studio I have loaded the speeduino basemap onto the board, to be honest im only familiar with the basic settings and controls on tuner studio. But I still think there is a fault somwhere. I have tried swapping over the 2 TC4424 microchips over to see if the issue follows them, but it stayed the same regardless.

Had it running for a short period again. Same as […]

Ok, here is the first version of the adapter plate[…]

Ignition Angle doubled?

don't load your old tune in case it is corrupted[…]

Yes, totally wrong setting. Slight noise in TPS ca[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?