Any questions you have before you begin buying, building and installing.
By tubeglower
Nice setup flatblackdime. I've been off of this project for some weeks due to different issues (family, work, other more urgent things). Now I am out for vacations in a different place, so no possibilities to continue during two more weeks :cry: :cry:

I hope to be able to start that engine soon and continue with my racer...
By shiver22
This thread is a little old but I'm building an opel gt and have purchased a 2003 BMW k1200rs motor. I want to turbo or twin turbo it and replace everything with bigger injectors, throttle bodies, coils, port polish...

I'd love to talk to you to find out if you made ecu that worked well in your project. I'm not really into soldering my own board. I'm wondering what is different on them compared to a 3d printer board?
I'm going to post a bigger message on my thread about the Opel gt project.
By PSIG
shiver22 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:26 pmI'm wondering what is different on them compared to a 3d printer board?
Exactly the same but completely different. :lol: Seriously, the concepts are similar, but application is in a different space. Speeduino should do good job controlling a K1200 turbo setup. But, it will be unique and you will have to plan everything well, in order to control it well, and get the results you desire.

That's not so much Speeduino, as it is your build and hardware. The hardware and its characteristics determine suitability for the purpose. If the hardware is planned well, Speeduino is then configured to control that hardware, and adjusted (tuned) to function it well. While every application is unique in a way; you are on a new path, so you will also have to apply Speeduino in its own unique ways.

I feel it can be done, but whether it is will be up to you. Most disappointments are trying to get a bad plan to work. Forum members are here to help, if you need it, and if we can. Continue with your project thread and best success to you! 8-)

Had it running for a short period again. Same as […]

Ok, here is the first version of the adapter plate[…]

Ignition Angle doubled?

don't load your old tune in case it is corrupted[…]

Yes, totally wrong setting. Slight noise in TPS ca[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?