Any questions you have before you begin buying, building and installing.
By pigboy306
I am planning on injecting my four cylinder Triumph Spitfire, I am trying to keep it as cheap as possible.
Reading the Wiki, board 0.3 is what i need.
I have Megajolt at present , driving an Edis and a coil pack. Can Speeduino drive the coil directly?

Is there a wiring diagram for the speeduino somewhere?
By theonewithin
UA4C may be a cheaper option also.

I see the 0.3 as a prototype board used for testing before you fit off a better connector and install your final 0.4/UA4C.

You could also look at the NO2C.

As above. You need to read through the wiki before you do anything else.
By dazq
tylerwerrin wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:43 pm
I already have an EDIS system sitting in my parts bin, but evidently speeduino does not support it.
Speedy does not support it because it doesn't need it!
That is a dumb coil pack by the looks of it, vw fitted a smart 6cyl coil pack to their vr6 models which are cheaper than that one you linked to.
By tylerwerrin
Sadly the TR6, how the heads are oriented/angle the plugs come out of the heads, there isn't space or a brace for Coil on Plug style coils - like the VR6 has.
By dazq
tylerwerrin wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:08 am Sadly the TR6, how the heads are oriented/angle the plugs come out of the heads, there isn't space or a brace for Coil on Plug style coils - like the VR6 has.
It is not cop, see this

https://www.fourseasontuning.com/021905 ... assat.html
By PSIG
pigboy306 wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:38 pmI have Megajolt at present , driving an Edis and a coil pack. Can Speeduino drive the coil directly?
tylerwerrin wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:43 pm... I already have an EDIS system sitting in my parts bin, but evidently speeduino does not support it.
Speeduino does not support the EDIS timing communication, but can certainly fire the EDIS passive coils if using a suitable ignition coil driver module (igniter). Replace the EDIS module with a driver (Bosch "203" and "211" are popular) and let Speeduino manipulate the timing directly. This is an advantage that the EDIS module does not have.
AE below 1000RPM

I have had the same sluggish AE problem at lower R[…]

AE in PW Adder mode not done?

Thanks !

This is my first project with Speeduino and it is […]

Thank you, will do right now, sorry about that. :[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?