Anything not specifically related to the Speeduino hardware. Eg sensors, bluetooth, displays etc
runesm wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 6:42 am I have asked you a question in the issue-section of github.

But basically, is it possible with the i2c screens to use two screens instead of one?

Having two 0,96" with a single data set each is much easier to read than a single showing up to 4 sets of data.
Yes this is possible however you will need to change the address of the i2c device this is normally done with a resistor on the back of the screen however not all screens have this option.

obviously you will need to also modify the code to use the two screens as well this isn't going to be a plug and play solution.
By runesm
Jason Green wrote:
Yes this is possible however you will need to change the address of the i2c device this is normally done with a resistor on the back of the screen however not all screens have this option.

obviously you will need to also modify the code to use the two screens as well this isn't going to be a plug and play solution.
My issue is, i dont know the coding part :) If i did, i'd be well on my way. But the author of the project seems adept, and might be able to whip up the needed code relatively easy
runesm wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 12:38 pm
Jason Green wrote:

My issue is, i dont know the coding part :) If i did, i'd be well on my way. But the author of the project seems adept, and might be able to whip up the needed code relatively easy
Not sure the guy will get back to you its been 7 months since his last post.

I personally don't have the time at the moment but could knock this out for you also hopefully he gets back to you in the mean time.

Had it running for a short period again. Same as […]

Ok, here is the first version of the adapter plate[…]

Ignition Angle doubled?

don't load your old tune in case it is corrupted[…]

Yes, totally wrong setting. Slight noise in TPS ca[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?