Anything not specifically related to the Speeduino hardware. Eg sensors, bluetooth, displays etc
Thanks Ric. I'll look to get the wiki updated so others don't make this mistake.

So as we think real dash should work - do we have any idea why it isnt working? What can i do to investigate / troubleshoot?

Updating the pins to D0/D1 and the wifi works with tuner studio so we know the hardware / software setup is correct. Thanks again.
Although the "data" is the same as what tunerstudio has access too, the protocol is not.
Unfortunately we have to abide by tunerstudio developers for the protocol to communicate with TS , not the other way :-( .
Additionally TS expects the configuration parameters to be sent to it upon connection ,( only after that will it then begin to display realtime information) something which serial3 neither can do not needs to do as no dash or external device needs that information .
miker wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:24 pm Thanks Ric. I'll look to get the wiki updated so others don't make this mistake.

So as we think real dash should work - do we have any idea why it isnt working? What can i do to investigate / troubleshoot?

Updating the pins to D0/D1 and the wifi works with tuner studio so we know the hardware / software setup is correct. Thanks again.
I think the realdash developer is on this forum - have a search for a thread about it and I'm sure you'll find him.

I uploaded logs and last tune and dyno plots look[…]

you could set 'skip revolutions' to 3, then it wou[…]

Hi, I am trying to assign Signed values to the x-a[…]

blitzbox

I've finally figured out why MAP and Lambda weren'[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?