Anything not specifically related to the Speeduino hardware. Eg sensors, bluetooth, displays etc
By Rocket
Since new firmware have some functions with pressure sensors , what recommendations for fuel and oil pressure sensors? There are few cheap china sensor designs, witch are better?
By theonewithin
That oil pressure one is just a switch. Not a sensor.

You need to find specs on the sensors see what output they provide.

Google is your friend.
By theonewithin
They are cheap eBay sensors...

Chance of them being good is likely to be very low.

And seeing as there isn't even any info on what pressure range etc that sensor is for nor any resistance values how will you make it work?
By PSIG
I have several of these pressure transducers, using one for fuel, and another for the water pressure on a WI system: 100 PSI 1/8"NPT Transducer

They seem to work well enough, and I tested each against a "good" gauge I have, with no odd signals and reasonable accuracy. That's not much of an endorsement, but is what I've found. I use Amazon in the US because I can get it in 2 days, but the same thing can be had for about $5 less from other sources with slower shipping.

Note that because it's a transducer (not mechanical with resistance), it is 3-wire for 5V-GND-Signal. Output is linear 0.5V to 4.5V for calibration, e.g., 50 psig = 2.5V. With the voltage signal output, your input will not need a bias resistor. Think of setup as you would a TPS. FWIW

David

Had it running for a short period again. Same as […]

Ok, here is the first version of the adapter plate[…]

Ignition Angle doubled?

don't load your old tune in case it is corrupted[…]

Yes, totally wrong setting. Slight noise in TPS ca[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?