Anything not specifically related to the Speeduino hardware. Eg sensors, bluetooth, displays etc
By Chris Wolfson
OK, you got the point, fine. I looked at all you tunes and they had "tools" gray. I do only load you tune, so can not physically burn a board. So this seems to only write in the boards memory and show not up in the tune.

Maybe try something else. Your board should have a a single pin where the O2 signal is feed in.
If you have some 10k resistors and a 1.5 volt battery, you can sent a voltage to this input. The wideband module has to be removed I suppose.
With the battery and some resistors, you can make a simple voltage divider and feed fractions like 0.5V, 0.75V and 1.5V into the input (and ground). If you are better equipped you can take any other independent voltage source. A battery with some 10k resistors in series does not pose any risk to the inputs.
That way you should see the AFR up and down. If that works, the tinyWB may not work.
By Chris Wolfson
Another issue: It is getting hard to find real Bosch LSU units, made in the USA (the Krauts make them there).
I had 4 brand new LSU fail after a few minutes, a drive and a week. All where delivered with WB controler/ gauge kits from I++++++e and a 3 letter brand. The ones from 14point7 all work, some for 8 years now.

The Chinese made junk is very hard to identify. Many dealer sell real WB controller, but include a LSU that only has "BOSCH" written on it. There is too much money to make on these parts! You may get a fake for under 10$ and pay 48$ (if you buy a few hundred) for a real one...
Most of these fake sensors work for a while, but not 100.000 miles and more, like the real one. Many fail after a few hot /warm cycles. You get real Bosch parts in a box that is closed with a special sticker. If the sticker is not there or broken... Read this:
http://www.slturbodiesel.com/identify-g ... sch-parts/

BOSCH is one of the most arrogant Companies in the world. They are not helpful with fake parts, just tell you " Buy from a licensed Bosch dealer" who will charge you 220% of the usual street price and give you a fake part, too. Electronic parts are usually non returnable, as sold only for commercial purpose, so consumer rights are not hurt.

You may simply buy a used one on ebay or go to a discount car parts retailer. There you can inspect the box and refuse to buy it if the seal is broken or missing. Bosch does not sell them "bulk", without box, if you are no car manufacturer.

So, if possible, try another LSU with the tinyWB. The tiny they sold you will be real, but the sensor?
By TurboThimo
Chris Wolfson wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:08 pm Another issue: It is getting hard to find real Bosch LSU units, made in the USA (the Krauts make them there).
I had 4 brand new LSU fail after a few minutes, a drive and a week. All where delivered with WB controler/ gauge kits from I++++++e and a 3 letter brand. The ones from 14point7 all work, some for 8 years now.

The Chinese made junk is very hard to identify. Many dealer sell real WB controller, but include a LSU that only has "BOSCH" written on it. There is too much money to make on these parts! You may get a fake for under 10$ and pay 48$ (if you buy a few hundred) for a real one...
Most of these fake sensors work for a while, but not 100.000 miles and more, like the real one. Many fail after a few hot /warm cycles. You get real Bosch parts in a box that is closed with a special sticker. If the sticker is not there or broken... Read this:
http://www.slturbodiesel.com/identify-g ... sch-parts/

BOSCH is one of the most arrogant Companies in the world. They are not helpful with fake parts, just tell you " Buy from a licensed Bosch dealer" who will charge you 220% of the usual street price and give you a fake part, too. Electronic parts are usually non returnable, as sold only for commercial purpose, so consumer rights are not hurt.

You may simply buy a used one on ebay or go to a discount car parts retailer. There you can inspect the box and refuse to buy it if the seal is broken or missing. Bosch does not sell them "bulk", without box, if you are no car manufacturer.

So, if possible, try another LSU with the tinyWB. The tiny they sold you will be real, but the sensor?
thanks for the quick reply. As I live in the netherlands and work as a mechanic, I thought I was able to get the sensors without too much hastle. I originally purchased an original in-the-box Bosch unit (part number 0 258 017 025) which is currently installed in the car. Then later a NOX sensor was replaced on a car from work which had ran 20k km and that happened to be a real bosch LSU 4.9 which I now plug in outside the car but no difference. Perhaps I am having bad luck indeed, I will place an order for a 14point7 sensor and another tinyWB just in case.

The voltage simulation seems like a really good idea to me, I will definitly try that out! I will be updating you somewhere in the upcoming days about the result of that test!
By Chris Wolfson
OK, in your case I would see the tinyWB as the most logical problem. You can run it without the ECU, too, but connecting wires and voltages safely is not easy . It needs 12V for heater and 5V for logic.
By TurboThimo
Chris Wolfson wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:03 pm OK, in your case I would see the tinyWB as the most logical problem. You can run it without the ECU, too, but connecting wires and voltages safely is not easy . It needs 12V for heater and 5V for logic.
I have placed an order for a new sensor, a new tinywb and also a speedsim. I'll give an update on the situation when I have everything in and tried things! Thanks for the help so far!
By TurboThimo
Hello everyone,

As promised, an update. I have recieved the goods today and immediately tried the sensor first, this seemed NOT to be the fix. After that, I have tried a new tinyWB module which seemed to be the solution. I finally had a changing AFR value, until the ECU went up in smoke....

I want to thank everyone for their help and support, eventho this is not an orriginal board everyone did try to help me, Thanks!

Kind regards,

Thimo Koolhof

I uploaded logs and last tune and dyno plots look[…]

you could set 'skip revolutions' to 3, then it wou[…]

Hi, I am trying to assign Signed values to the x-a[…]

blitzbox

I've finally figured out why MAP and Lambda weren'[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?