For discussion of Speeduino compatible boards designed / built by other members of the forum and for guidance around making such a board
By noisymime
Once you've got the latest code on (Assuming it works for you), then I'll be interested to see a similar log. I just remembered that there was a fix go in recently to the duty cycle calculation in TunerStudio, the values being shown were too low. This didn't affect the pulsewidth itself, purely the DC% calculation on the gauge/log.

As I mentioned on IRC, there is a known problem occurring once DC% goes above about 85% that can cause some very strange behaviour. The simple solution here is to cap the DC at 85%, which would prevent the possible missed firings etc, but does means that the pulsewidth will not be increasing beyond that 85% DC mark.
By turtana
upgraded to new code, tps calibration broblem fixed.

starting "skip pulses" problem stil remains. with 60-2 wheel it tryes to start at the first missing tooth ( i would like it to skip 5 revolutions)
this makes my engine bang and pop :lol:
By noisymime
Skip pulses should now be working.

Have also added duty cycle limiting setting. This prevents the timing going haywire at high rpm and load when the duty cycle exceeds the available window.

For a typical 1ms opening time injector, I'd suggest a value of around 82% to 85% for this.
By dangeros
Every child knows that secure duty cycle is to around 75.I wrote about it.There is no need for any control,it is therefore fuel table.
By noisymime
dangeros wrote:Every child knows that secure duty cycle is to around 75.I wrote about it.There is no need for any control,it is therefore fuel table.
Yep, but no harm in having a protection just in case. If it should go too long, at least this way the injectors will still fire every revolution rather than starting to miss as was previously the case.
By dangeros
Especially gifted, please include in code write-do not touch, kill :lol:
By turtana
well the short version is tha it wont work :mrgreen:

it sputers to life ( i think the engine feel like top fuel dragster) with quite a bit of fuel.
all pw gauges 0% and it stals.

on the good side the skip pulses seems to work flawlesly :D

and there seems to be and rpm spike when engine fires the first time when cranking and ignition fires.

i changed the batery voltage mesurment factor to 320 could this be the reason (line 351)
Attachments
(18.07 KiB) Downloaded 380 times
(75.41 KiB) Downloaded 290 times
By noisymime
Damn, there was a file missing from the last commit. Sorry!!!!

Fixed now.
By noisymime
Also, it was probably intentional, but just a note that your duty cycle limit in that tune file is set to 35%. Guessing it was just for testing, but you may wish to up that to around 85% :lol:

It looks like you have a fuel supply issue. readin[…]

Will this have an updated version about this featu[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

I did the fix, but it's not work. I put my setti[…]

Perhaps some different points and pictures. Instr[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?